I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• ShayShayFletch
    ShayShayFletch Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 as well 180....Fell free to add me. THis goes to anyone else who wants to be pals and wants to swap support as well :)
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    5'1" here currently 154.5 but started over 200. I never know what size I'm wearing, it varies so much! I have 9/10 jeans, 11/12 jeans and one pair of 13/14 jeans in my closet currently. I wear L/M tops.
  • KrisWilso33
    Options
    Just signed up. My name is Kristina and I am 4"11, yikes! And last week I weighed at 201.6, scary. Like you I have struggled all my life with the way I look, because of my height. Even when I had a flat stomach, I hated the way I looked. I am turning 34 in May & it's time to be healthier.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am just 5ft even :) I have an open diary and am working on bringing down weight due to meds that caused me to gain weight before that I am off now. I have lost about 40 of the 45 I was looking to lose but now I wanna make it a goal to lose about 20 and pick up some extra muscle.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    5'3" feel free to add me!
  • pamnz
    pamnz Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me! I am 5'2' if I stand on tippy toes. For years I stayed in a size 4-6 but moved to New Zealand and gained 30 lb (at least) in 3 years. If I put on a pound it shows! I am hoping that MFP can give me insight into what I am doing to get this result. I am sure that great New Zealand wine doesn't help!
  • jessicaBR78
    jessicaBR78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and motivation!

I'm 5'3", married, mother of 4 living in Utah USA - started my weight loss journey on October 1, 2013 (5 days before my 35th birthday) at 174.5 pounds, 40% body fat and a 39" inch waist! And as of last Sunday (2/23/14 - I only weigh and measure myself once a week) I was 152.8 pounds, 23% body fat and 25.5" waist! I started at a size 15 jeans and am now wearing a size 9/10. I'm super thrilled with my success but still have a ways to my goal. I started MyFitnessPal just last month and just got a FitBit Zip in hopes of fine tuning my daily calorie intake/activity.

Any and all on this thread...please feel free to add me :)
  • jeanie_beanie
    Options
    I'm 5'4!! Feel free to add me :) anyone :) I need to encourage ppl and be encouraged!!!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 5foot (and half inch, as I like to brag about)! I just saw my scale tip the highest its ever been in my entire life at 158 (it may have been higher, considering I didn't own a scale until a few weeks ago). I'm here now to get myself on track and to never see the scale tip as high as it has been currently! I live too close to the beach to not take advantage of it! Plus my first ever wedding being a bridesmaid in May. I believe I can do this!!! I would love help and support from others!!!

I guess I was pretty naïve about how much weight I really had put on, considering growing-up I never had to worry about my weight as a competitive dancer and cheerleader. Graduating from high school, I wasn't as active and started putting on weight, and thus started my yo-yo dieting lifestyle... I've never seen the 150s though before until now... So much weight/fat I wanna lose!! Currently, I'm at 155lbs and size 10... Gotta long ways to go still...
  • mosertheninja
    mosertheninja Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 . 24 years old. Now 125 lbs.
  • Ccav92610
    Ccav92610 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!
  • kingdomsora48
    kingdomsora48 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5"4 21 y/o student here. Feel free to add me! :)
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and a half inch (never forget the half inch!!! :-) ) Was 147, currently 139, Goal is 120 (which is where I was a year ago).
  • LittleCutiexo
    Options
    Im 5'3 trying to lose 50lbs
    Add Me :)
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 4'11 here. started at 162 down to 121. photos on page
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    5"2 here! Dropped from 183 to 121, looking to lose around another 9lbs. Feel free to add :)
  • thetoothfairyhelper
    Options
    I'm 21 years old, 5ft 4in, I work full time and I'm on a journey to lose 70 lbs. Add me if you'd like. I could use all the support I can get! I'm sure you could too.
  • EmbryK128
    EmbryK128 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 haha! Started at 187 almost 2 years ago! Slow and steady! Now 132! Always looking for new friends! Anyone like to add me, feel free! :happy:
  • johnsokor
    johnsokor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5' 1.5" I am a mother of three, two boys and a girl. I am married. I am working on a new me. I have Hashimoto's and am trying to just eat healthy and feel better. That weight has to go to so I am going to work hard. just bought a fitbit and hoping that is gong to help. If you would like add me. I don't have any friends on here so thanks.
  • SantanaRR
    Options
    Hi Catie! My name is santana i am new to this.... Iam 26 years old and weight 200lbs, 5 ft 2 in. and i am a size 16! I use to be a size 12 last year and i am so mad at myself for gaining so much weight! If you looked at me you wouldnt tell i was 200 lbs but i am!! I am really trying to lose weight and get back to where i was but its been very hard for me..... I too am trying to find some motivation .