You know you're losing weight when.......

Options
13»

Replies

• Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments, they really made me smile and reminded me of things that I'd forgotten or taken for granted. Keep up the hard work, you're all doing so great and it is so worth the effort!! :smile:
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Your underwear starts looking like Granny Panties.
    I tried to wear them as long as I could, rolling the waist band down further and further, but then I laughed at myself and stopped being a cheapo and went and bought some new ones ;) he he
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My BF yesterday told me that the jeans that I bought earlier this year give me "poopy butt" now because they're so big now! I can pull the off, zipper and button still done! And my rings are falling off now too. It's wonderful problems to have!
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    ...................when all the pretty dresses you bought on sale during the summer for the holiday parties are too big!!! (Jillian Michaels helped me get rid of my "love handles")
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    you can put your jeans in the dryer and not worry if they'll fit when they come out.:bigsmile:

Omg. Now /this/ is me!! I used to have to air dry all of my clothes or else they wouldn't fit. Now I dry everything on HIGH! My goal is to get them to shrink a bit with me. Lol.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Pants I was sucking in on to just button I am now wearing a belt to keep them on my hips.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    you search all over to find your car keys, and finally realize they're in the front pocket of your jeans! (Perhaps this is a measure only girls will understand?) I've similarly lost my cell phone (in the rear pocket of my jeans).....
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    you finally get enough hot water in the tub to take a bath, and you realize that, if the tub were longer, you'd be floating. (Sadly, this means my winter evening baths will need to be rationed this year.... However, I'll take that over the excess weight!)
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Someone you haven't seen for 4 months (kid's soccer coach) doesn't recognize you! Until your child walks up to you to talk! Love it!
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread!! These are all great.....I can't wait until I can post here......soon!
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you can put your jeans in the dryer and not worry if they'll fit when they come out.:bigsmile:

I love that, can't wait for it to happen to me!