I'd love to find some more short women! 5'4 and under :)

Options

Replies

• pilatesXOpixie
    pilatesXOpixie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and a half inch (never forget the half inch!!! :-) ) Was 147, currently 139, Goal is 120 (which is where I was a year ago).

haha SERIOUSLY! I'm 5 foot 2.75 inches, and even that quarter inch is important to me!!!

I'd love more support so any of you beautiful ladies/gentlemen that want to add me, please do :)
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 18 years old, 5'3 and weigh about 190 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me! I'm on pretty much everyday :)
  • greeneyegrly
    greeneyegrly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3". I feel like I have always been a bit over weight and recently in the past few years heavier than I have ever been at 217 lbs. Thats A LOT of weight for a short little girl. I feel like i should be in better shape but manage to make excuses for myself or talk myself out of working out and eating right. I hope this app will help keep me on track.
  • kgc1255
    Options
    Hi, I just join and I am 5' 2", I am larger than I have ever been in my life, married and husband is in nursing home, have been under a very large load of stress lately and been eating a very lot. So now it is my turn to change my life around, Glad to have this with all of you to please help get me going and keep me going. I will love to help you also.
  • whollybologna
    whollybologna Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5"
    i love new friends
    feel free to add me
  • dianek53
    dianek53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2you can add me if you like.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    five three here
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4''
    Started at 162 now at 120ish
    Have been using MFP as an app for 3 years, but only recently started using the forums. So new but not really new!
    Would be great to have more friends :)
  • sltaylor94
    Options
    I am 5'4, just starting my weight loss journey (again) and would love to have motivation on my side!

feel free to add me!
  • lynnmarie96
    lynnmarie96 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hey, feel free to add me, I'm 5'1 and am at 170 ish. Wearing 14 pants and 16/18 tops. X
  • fridgepicker26
    Options
    I'm also 5ft 3. Size 14 (UK) and 173lbs. I'm hoping to get back to my happy weight of around 130 -135. You're welcome to add me if you want :-)
  • MissShelleyT
    MissShelleyT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4ft 11, 40 yo and currently 132lbs. I've got a busy schedule with a job that involves LOTS of sitting so exercise is the hard part for me! I've been on and off MFP for years now and just started again (11 days!) I'd love some more friends to motivate and share the journey with as many of my friends have now left or become inactive over time :( I don't tend to use the forums a lot but I'm always around on the diary feed!

Please feel free to add me and I look forward to chatting to some more 'shorties' in the future :)

Shelley x
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'2 and here everyday.
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and pretty young, about 130 lbs.
    I sit on my butt most of the day.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. You can add me if you like...I have 50+ pounds to lose :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    5'3'', mom to three boys. feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and then go from there.
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo!
    My name is Catie and I'm 21 years old. I'm 5'3" and about 185 pounds. I wear a size 12 in pants most of the time and a M/L in tops. I have no children, but I do have my own place and a full-time job (and a live-in boyfriend) I've always been a yoyo dieter and I'm really trying to find people to help me commit myself this time. I'd love to friend others in my height/age range and see if we can't keep each other motivated! Add me :)
    (please have your food diary available for viewing to friends)

I'm 5'3 and am 182 as of yesterday. I'm a full time mom, wife and employee, so I have a very busy lifestyle. I've sent you a friend request and will be happy to take this journey with you! I'm in my mid 20s and have to lose about 60 pounds, so I've got a long ways to go.
  • xenabee1
    Options
    5'3" here, almost 44yrs old, have 60+ lbs to lose. feel free to add me. I am currently doing LC/LCHF combination.
  • brg020788
    brg020788 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Beth. I'm 5'2" and 165 Pounds, I wear a s/m top and usually right around a 9/10 pants. I understand your pain!!!!! For some reason, it seams really difficult to lose weight and keep it off. I eat healthy and exercise, with little to no results. Wanna be part of my support team?!
  • Ashalotapus
    Options
    Hello All! I am 5' 1 1/2, Yes that 1/2 and inch counts ;). Feel free at add me, it is always nice finding people within your height and weight range to go through this journey with :)