anyone else trying to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options

Replies

• knittynutter
    Options
    Hello. I just joined and want to lose 50-70 pounds!
    Scared myself by entering what i ate today...didnt realise i snacked so much...
    Be great to have some friends on here..
  • LittleCutiexo
    Options
    Im trying to lose 50lbs. I trying to figure out where to start....
    Feel free to add me :)
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 50! Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone)! We can all use support and motivation =)
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm sending you a friend request :) Anyone else can feel free to add me
  • juliacatherine1
    juliacatherine1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im hoping for 60, but I'd just like to start feeling and looking better. I just started using this part of the site, so I don't know how to be 'friends"
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am about 60 overweight, but I would be happy to lose 40. I would be happy to have a friend on here.
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    May I add you as a friend? I need to lose 60 but would be happy with 40
  • outlawchef1
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago. Am hoping to lose 40 lbs. Would be ecstatic to lose 50. With arthritis everywhere exercise is painful, but I am still going to fight thru . I would love to have friends to help motivate eachother.
  • amydevaul
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 lbs and need motivation!
  • lizzy32
    lizzy32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have to loss at least that much feel free to add me
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have about 50 more pds left to lose until reach goal weight!!
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (along with anyone else looking for some new buddies!)! I am looking to lose 40 but 50 would be amazing. It has been TOO LONG since I was on MFP and I didn't realize just how off-track I had gotten so it's time to get myself in gear. :-)
  • tgabmac
    tgabmac Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This girl over here!
  • CPlempel1013
    Options
    hey guys! I lost a lot of weight and gained it back :( but i'm back on it and would love to help everyone with their journey!

I've been overweight my entire life and I know how it feels...let me help motivate and inspire you through your journey :)

send me a message and a request, I'd love to help and coach you

Courtney :D
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am definitely there with you, as I too want to lose about 40 lbs, but ideally 50 lbs. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • bhealthy4me123
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50-60lbs and would love to have some support along the way. Anyone in the same boat feel free to add me.
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    We need a group page. There are so many of us. Count me in to get 50#s off this body!
  • katymc226
    katymc226 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I am aiming for 60 pounds! Would sure like some motivation:
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I started at 188 and originally thought I would be okay at 150 but now that I'm down to 166 I really think I need to look at 140 as a goal weight. This is my first attempt to lose weight (I'm 52) and I don't want to be a yo-yo. I am ready for lifelong change!
  • PrincessAdri2021
    Options
    I need to lose plus 50 but I need friends, some kind of motivation! Please add me!