anyone else trying to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options

Replies

• tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have 39 pounds to go until I'm at my first goal :) (Will see if I need to lose more from there.) 23 down so far :)
  • hira84
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 30- 40 pounds before my birthday in July, Hope I will be able to do it. :)
  • boudicca95
    Options
    Hi! I need friends to help motivate me as well , My target is 35 lbs to lose, but I would like to lose more .....
  • dakopack
    dakopack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 48 pounds from my current weight. I've tracked off and on for over a year, but never included other people as a resource. I think it would be nice to recieve feedback and external motivation.
  • getcha14
    getcha14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I here ya. 44lbs still to shift. add me.x
  • FaileBashere
    FaileBashere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40
  • milan1day
    milan1day Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am trying to lose 50-60 pounds, just finished my 60 min workout to Extreme HipHop Abs how many calories should I eat in a day? I am 29 yrs old 207lbs currently trying to get back to before wedding & baby weight of 145-155 Please Help trying stick with it this time. This weight is the biggest I've ever been. And my feet hurt terribly. Thanks for any help & tips
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!
    I am a single mom and looking to drop 30 lbs as well before summer creeps up on us!

Please add!!
    Only funny, ambitious, and positive people! ;-)
  • sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am looing to lose 40-50... from 181-135 ish would be nice 5'2'' I was down 25 lbs last summer then due to some medical issue and medication it all came back :( I like to work with smaller goals... last week my goal was to drink 96 oz of water daily... this week my goal is to do at least 30 min of exersice 5 days, and of course stick with last weeks goal too. I like to just keep building up little goals.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 51 to start and then maybe another 20 after that.
  • phyl303
    phyl303 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started eleven months ago (expecting to fail again) with a goal of fifty pounds. I'm FOUR LITTLE POUNDS away!

I've adjusted my goal to aim for within the "healthy" weight range, which means about 70 total. I hope to accomplish that by this summer.

I've had some stalls but it's been an easier year than I expected. It's a mind thing, really.

Add me if you'd like. Making mfp friends a little ahead of me on the path helped me immensely.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I've lost some weight and now I have 50 pounds to lose to meet my goal. 50 pounds will put me back at the weight and pants/shirt size I was in high school (many years ago). Hey maybe I'll even be able to fit in my old letter jacket (one can always hope).

Anyone with similar goals; please feel free to "Friend Request" me.

This is hard sometimes and it helps to have the positive feedback from your MFP friends.
  • rumAgin
    Options
    new to the sight. trying to loose a total of 55 long term. But i need to loose 35-40 by the end of July. Started my quest 1 week ago, just hope i can make it in time. any friends or push will help!
  • Noli731
    Noli731 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 65 pounds to start with. I lose about a pound or two a week since I started in Jan.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have at least another 40 to go, maybe more depending on how I look at my goal
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am looking to lose 54 before I take a look at where I want to go from there. I am down 13 so far so please feel free to add me if you would like! I have so enjoyed the journey so far!!!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I have lost 60 but still have about 50 to go!
  • MAJdansk
    MAJdansk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi....first of all...I love your Peanuts pic...here in Michigan I find myself looking out at all the snow quite often lately...haha.

I too am doing my best to lost 40-50 pounds by staying at 1200 Cal/day and exercising at least 30-60 min/day at least 5 days/week....and recording everything I pop into my mouth. I've always thought I'd do well with those boards they call "no-nos" that they use on little ones who've had cleft pallet surgery ....no bent elbows causing any harm. But alas....too silly...so good old diet and exercise for me.

Good on you for starting this journey. With even 1 pound loss per week, we'll all be healthier and svelter in 40-50 weeks!!

Best to all of you. Peace.
  • kayte328_
    kayte328_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am! I need to lose a minimum of 68 pounds just to reach the far end of the spectrum to be considered in the healthy weight range. If any one else is also looking to lose a large amount, a friend request would be greatly appreciated. :)
  • LacySpeer135
    Options
    Yes!! I have around 50 to go.....