anyone else trying to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too. I am looking to lose 60-70 overall. I have signed up and already paid for a 5k run for May 31. I have to be in decent shape by then.
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Mom of 2 boys, needing a partner in fitness crime!!:wink:
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi ppl!! Lost about 20 pounds and counting. Looking to lose another 45 pound and add up those lean muscles as well. Lets rock it together!! Add me .. need motivation and support.
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 40-50 pounds. I would love for people to add me! Any tips and advice is welcome as well.
  • Gina91507
    Gina91507 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am :) I have lost 27 so far and still have 10-15 lbs to go. I would love a buddy!
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am 40yrs old with a goal of 40lb initially. Anyone with similar aspirations and a slower metabolism can add me :-)
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 50, I started last week. I have a history with Fitness Pal two years ago, I lost a good bit of weight running and eating better . Counting calories works!. Had some mishaps in the last two years and have gained it all back and plus, I know I can achieve my goal again.

Im on the 50 lb quest, 160 is my goal then after than maybe 140-135. I have put a curse on white flour, packaged foods, sweets, diet Coke (my nemesis). I'm slowly adapting a paleo lifestyle when it comes to food choices, if I can stick to this at 3-4 days a week, it should help me. Winter has been brutal, Im pumped for warmer weather, tennis and biking! Yay!
  • megsx3
    megsx3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Meghan and I'm 24, and my ultimate goal is to lose 40 pounds. It's always a daily struggle to make sure I'm not eating anything bad, it's like I need someone to follow me around and tell me "put that down!" All day long. Anyone looking to help give support to someone or who needs it back as we'll feel free to add me!
  • ARichardson60
    ARichardson60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! I'm actually wanting to lose about 80 pounds, and I just started a little over a month ago. I'm already down 13 pounds, and already am feeling better about myself. Feel free to add me & we can help hold each other accountable :)
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add me!
  • PHtwo
    PHtwo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am! Anyone posting on this thread can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jnc3000
    jnc3000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yup! Meee! 50 lbs!
  • Josie7339
    Options
    I am hoping to lose about 75 pounds. I'd really welcome some support!
  • grapefruithero
    grapefruithero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm about a month in, six pounds down, 50 more to go :)