Insanity is COMPLETE!!

Options
2»

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look amazing i start month 2 tomorrow

Fantastic!! Hope you have some great results!

I'll be honest, I didn't get nearly the results I thought i would in month 2, but they were still pretty damn good.

Good luck to you!! I'm heading for the Asylum next!!
  • ness12346
    ness12346 Posts: 65
    Options
    Incredible! You must be so proud of yourself. Just 5 workout days left for me, and then the Final Fit Test and pictures! I also didn't eat near as well as I could have, but this week I am pushing myself to eat properly and hopefully see the results I'm aiming for in the end!

I love the side photo too! It's always my favorite - your results are amazing.
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well done Joe - you've been a massive inspiration to me :bigsmile:
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks!!
    Its been a heck of a ride!!

Im looking forward to Asylum!!!
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I got through and 3 weeks later still have a hamstring problem :-( Just so want to be pain-free an enjoy my fitness!!

What injuries did you sustain?
  • JayDavila
    JayDavila Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats, your results definitely show HARD WORK!
    Have you also adjusted your food intake while doing the workouts or was it just straight workout results?
    (Sorry if its been asked already I didnt read all the previous posts.)

Again good job!
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Great stuff! Once I finish P90X3 I'm planning on doing Focus T25.
  • joehempel
    Options
    I got through and 3 weeks later still have a hamstring problem :-( Just so want to be pain-free an enjoy my fitness!!

What injuries did you sustain?

In the video I talked about what happened, one injury was where my ab and groin muscles connect. They got very fiberous from the workout, and the load I was putting on the core. When I did a power jump I though I ripped something there as I didn't land on my feet, once I was up I went down like a ton of bricks. Thankfully it was just a strain, and since it happened right before the recovery week, I was able to modify and push through. I couldn't even do a push up because of the pain...it was terrible.

The other still nags me, it's an AC Joint injury in my shoulder from push-ups and just hard movements. NSAIDS took care of some of the inflammation, but it still bothers me. However, push-ups don't bother it anymore in most cases. My follow up is next Monday, I may go fro the cortezone shot (or however you spell it).
  • joehempel
    Options
    Have you also adjusted your food intake while doing the workouts or was it just straight workout results?

Again good job!

Thanks a lot!!

It definitely was more the workouts than the diet....it was MUCH better than it used to be, but it could have been so much better. I still ate out sometimes 2-3 times a week.

I didn't really adjust my calorie intake though, I ended up eating around 2,000 calories a day, but I didn't sweat if I went over. Some days I'm grossly under, it all balanced out.

I should have been more concerned I think about macros than anything, but to me, I didn't care all that much. I ate what I liked and got decent results. The only thing I consciously did was increase my protein to try and get around 100g of protein a day.
  • JayDavila
    JayDavila Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Again good job!

Thanks a lot!!

It definitely was more the workouts than the diet....it was MUCH better than it used to be, but it could have been so much better. I still ate out sometimes 2-3 times a week.

I didn't really adjust my calorie intake though, I ended up eating around 2,000 calories a day, but I didn't sweat if I went over. Some days I'm grossly under, it all balanced out.

I should have been more concerned I think about macros than anything, but to me, I didn't care all that much. I ate what I liked and got decent results. The only thing I consciously did was increase my protein to try and get around 100g of protein a day.

Nice, again congrats.. feels good doesnt it.!
  • joehempel
    Options

Again good job!

Thanks a lot!!

Nice, again congrats.. feels good doesnt it.!

Yeah it does....went back today and did a Month 1 workout and completely owned it. Didn't make it all the way through without taking a break, but I took like 5 breaks in the last two intervals of like 2-3 breaths, so a total maybe of an extra 30 seconds. It was a better test than the fitness test in my opinion of how far you come in the Insanity program. I remember having a hard time with it, and this time I was just like....it's over?? Already??
  • hayley9914
    hayley9914 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    AWesome!! Enjoy your T-shirt - you earned it!!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Side view really shows a big difference. Congratulations!
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks both of you! I appreciate you looking and reading about the journey!
  • twinksie
    twinksie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, those are some really great results. Your first day 63 photo, you can tell your posture is better. Tells a lot about how good you must be feeling.

Well done and thanks for the inspiration!
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thank you so much!

I started the asylum today, we'll see if I can continue with developing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!