Over 80 pounds of weight loss. Results with Pictures.

Options
1235»

Replies

• NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! What a difference! Very inspirational...
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • irish6165
    irish6165 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see success stories like yours........congrats and best wishes . :happy:
  • dgcbooth
    dgcbooth Posts: 5
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look wonderful. You have a great smile that lights up your face even more now. I hope maintaining the weight loss goes well! Congrats!!!
  • OmahaRocks
    OmahaRocks Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You know there is that point when you finally want to make a change. You have done such a great job and your progress is such an inspiration to the rest of us who still have a long way to go. Yes you look great, but I bet you feel proud too. It's tough .. and you did it! Good on you!
  • NoworNever84
    Options
    Muy caliente! Way to go!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you really look even better
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Congratulations!
  • TFrame34
    TFrame34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. This is truly inspirational for me. It is nice to see someone with similar stats as myself have great success. I am 6'1" and started at 305 pounds on Feb 10th. With MFP and 45 minutes at the gym three times a week I am currently 288. Like yourself I browse success stories for motivation everyday and this is the first I have ever replied to. Curious of what exercises you did in the gym once you first started. I have only been comfortable with the Elliptical Trainer so far. Any advice would be great. Thank You and Congrats!
  • stephenryan758
    stephenryan758 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @ TFrame34

I have been mixing up the machines at the Gym. I will do 30 minutes on the elliptical, then jump over to the bike and do 30 minutes, and then finish it all off with a 30 minute power walk/run on the treadmill. What I do is power walk then run for a minute, power walk for two minutes, then run for one minute. I go back and forth. If I do not do a full hour and a half I do atleast one hour of cardio. Then what I do is 30 minutes of light weights, sometimes more depending on how long it takes me to get it all in. I work pectorials, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and abs. I do 500 crunches per day. Thank you for the kind words! I took this picture this morning. ......

ec8f015b4f6421ed7c861ba8cf2cd37d.jpg
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Total transformation!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • rocketblaster
    rocketblaster Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a great story, definitely handsome either way but you can see how happy you are in the "after" photos shining through your eyes which makes you look great. Your very inspiring story sums up how so many of us feel, grateful to MFP for the great tool and community which I assisting us in reaching our goals. Congratulations to you for your determination and success!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! You look great!!! Way to go! :)
  • My_Big_fat_diary
    Options
    Amazing !! and inspiring !!!
  • stephenryan758
    stephenryan758 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I wish you all the best in your own personal journeys. I am so happy that I have found this website. Not only do I get to focus on myself but I also get to keep in touch with all you wonderful people who are all working at the same thing as I am. We have something special in common with one another. :)
  • OmahaRocks
    OmahaRocks Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of weight to lose. Congrats and keep it going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!