• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    show her this thread
    -nodnod-
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to reason what "too clingy" even means. . .
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Make it about her (in a good way), as in: you can't give her the kind relationship she really wants/needs and it wouldn't be fair to her to continue this when deep down in your heart, you know it's not right. Also throw in " i have so much respect for you, I just want you to be happy". Cheesy stuff, but it totally works. Good luck!
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Act like a DB and wait for her to dump you. She will feel better about it if it's because of you and not her.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    But does she lift?
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    If you cant face her then ring her :) Explain
  • kjtyd
    kjtyd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    change ur facebook status to single then wait for the phonecall..
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    With a screen name like Scumbag_Gil, I suspect you're just trolling us...:wink:
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    this is a joke.....designed to wind us girls up so all the boys can then point out how needy and neurotic we really are :grumble:
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just mention you really interested in back door.

LiM75Am.jpg

Hey OP, now that you're single, want my #?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I would just delete and block her from your FB... she will get the hint.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yep, no text!

You're better than that aren't you?? If something was important, wouldn't you want someone to be an adult about it.

Meet her somewhere -- not a restaurant. Like a coffee shop, drink place ... whatever.

Decide the reason you want to end the relationship and then just start by telling her "this has been weighing on my heart and I feel like you need to know the truth so that we can carry on with our lives" etc. Make it short and sweet but HONEST!

Just do it!
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    change ur facebook status to single then wait for the phonecall..

Be sure to tweet it as well.
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    If she's not right for you then its best to end it. But man up. Do it in person.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Jerry Springer. Any other way is just lazy.

I lol'd so hard.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Meet up with her..maybe a park or her house..and tell her in person..the more private the place the less of a scene..but for the love of all that is holy..do it in person..
  • Heditw
    Heditw Posts: 21
    Options
    I understand you want to avoid a scene since she is clingy but I really think the best way is talk to her face to face than text her. Texting may cause a greater scene and I dont think you will avoid it anyway.
    Just tell her what you feel and since you dont love her is fair to let her know.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    While you're at it, since you're really thinking about yourself, just go radio silent, stop picking up her calls and responding to calls and texts. It might take a couple of weeks, but evenutally she'll get the point.
  • JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I would grow some balls and tell her. It's just fair.

If you want to make it "as easy as possible", text her / write her on facebook. But you might hurt her more than you should.