21 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• janet50561
    Options
    Day 7/21 complete! 1/3 of the way to 21 days of reaching my goals! I feel so much better, more energy and a better attitude all around. It's good to remind myself that i really do like to work out!
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    OH YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    im going to do this!
    today, march 4 will be day 1....and so it begins...haha!!!

1) Workout 60 minutes a day for 6 days a week (will have one rest day!)
    2) Drink water 2 - 3 litres a day
    3) Encourage at least 3 people everyday even it has nothing to do with mfp!
    4) Spend 30 minutes each day in meditation/deep breathing
    5) Log my workouts and nutrition every day on MFP without fail
    6) Plan and prepare the next weeks meals on sundays - at least my dinner and prepared veggies!
    7) Lose 10 pounds by day 21

good luck everyone and i look forward to watching us all succeed:heart:
  • Renegade706
    Renegade706 Posts: 209
    Options
    Day 9 of 21- Still on track, just a light cardio workout for today, but on track with nutrition and goals. Tomorrow is Legs and abs at the gym, always a tough workout, but motivated to give my best effort. Hope everyone has had a great day!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Day 7/21 done did over doubled my step count today hitting 25k thanks to a Zumba class and some intentional walking before work and on breaks. Food was good and hit my water goal. Now off to bed tomorrow is my lifting day.

Edit for spelling damn auto correct
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Day 2, 5/6 done, wasn't able to walk my dog today cause of the dang weather >.<
  • shade28
    shade28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in!!

Its currently lent so i have given up some things.

1) Gym at least 4days a week
    2) No junk food
    3) be consistent with the 5:2 diet over the next 21 days
    4) Talk to God more
    5) One act of kindness a day
    6) no spending during the week, purchase everything on the weekend
    7)loose 10lbs in 21 days
  • glynie12
    Options
    good morning! day 1 is in the bag!...today 2/21 and so far so good. the only thing i missed yesterday was my meditation..boo...but ive got my cd all fired up and ready to go today.
    happy wednesday everyone!!
  • janet50561
    Options
    Day 8/21 Great! Lost 2.8 pounds during the first 7 days! Went out to dinner last night and still maintained my calorie goal. I ordered what I wanted, but only ate half of it. The other half is a delicious lunch today!
  • ToriBattleB
    ToriBattleB Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Currently on day 6 of 21. So far so good. Day 5 went well yesterday. I logged all my food, but I did go over. I did have the urge to seriously over eat but I did a great job at controlling it. Didn't work out yesterday but I did work out on Monday. I did Zumba. Today I plan on doing circuit training. So far I've been doing a great job of working out at least 4 times a week. Most of the time I end up working out 5 to 6 days a week. Plan on weighing myself Friday.
  • ToriBattleB
    Options
    @janet50561 Great job on the weight loss!!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Late checking in but my 10th day of 21 wasn't perfect, but it was good. Had a diet coke with lunch i regret , and needed my protein intake higher. Bu overall i worked hard and did my best to encourage others, so i think today was a success. Looking forward to doing better tomorrow!
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Day 8/21 pretty good day need to work on my protein some but overall a good day.
  • shade28
    shade28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was ok found it really hard i wanted to have some junk food. It was difficult to go gym this morning but i did it.

Hopefully the rest of today will be Ok. Already had a bad start with my email being hacked into
  • glynie12
    Options
    good morning all ! day 2 down,,,,on 3/21. again, so far so good.
    great work everybody xo
  • ToriBattleB
    Options
    6 of 21 went well. I did some circuit training at home. Didn't over eat. I prayed and did bible study. Today marks day 7 for me and I woke up at 4:30am to workout. So proud of myself. I did Zumba at home. This weekend I will start lifting weights with the hubby because I seriously want to lift heavy weights.
  • 19Chatham70
    19Chatham70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of this 21 day challenge. Love the fact that I'm not just and only working on losing weight but on meeting my multiple goals.
    I am proud to report I have meditated twice daily the whole time, I've meeting my water drinking goal, exercised 4 x a week, limited my wine intake to 2 glasses per week! I also have tracked my nutrition and exercise and only once went over my net calorie limit! Thanks so much for making thins about so much more than losing weight! News flash though: I just read that it takes 66 days to make a positive behavioral change become true habit -- my guess is that we are in this for the long haul anyway.
  • joetalk
    joetalk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    day 10/21 done and into day 11, forgot to check in on this thread but ive done well, while ive exceeded my calorie goals 3 days so far, owning up and keeping at it is huge for me, im so glad that im sticking with it and have some accountability, i know that time will make it easier to keep this as a lifestyle, instead of a short sprint to a unrealistic goal set.
  • janet50561
    Options
    Day 10 complete! Almost halfway to my 21 day goals, ALREADY! I'm proud that I've met my calorie goal every day, even going out to dinner 2X. I've also been consistent with my workouts for 10 days! Feels good!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Day 11 was I will be honest not a great day, My dad wanted to take me to Lunch ended up eating fajitas and spanish rice, , which wouldnt be bad, but i ate enough for 2 people, didnt get my workout in after work because i ended up having to stay late, by the time i got of was time to get my son from karate, not making excuses, just sometimes life happens. In the past I would beat myself up and end up saying the heck with it and probably end up at Dunkin Donuts, but it didnt even phase me today, I know i have worked out hard and been making good choices, I have been encouraging people and going after my goals. Im not going to let one disappointing day derail my efforts! Just going to wake up with a smile n my face and seize the day that God gives me tomorrow! So encouraging to see people on this thread and my FL sticking with this and making positive changes, Thank you all for the inspiration! God Bless!
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Day 9/21 went okay went t Zumba class burn was tired and dragging all day. Must make sure I have coffee in the am.