The reason why you take pictures

Options

Replies

• nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration!!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    You look so confident and purely radiant in the new picture! You are doing amazing, and 100 pounds in 50 weeks is an amazing accomplishment!! Great job!
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I don't know how people in your life couldn't tell! Such a difference and you look amazing!!

Great job!!
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory!! Congratulations!!!
  • rhonda6373
    Options
    Amazing difference! You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Keep up the good work, you are looking fantastic! I'm sure you're feeling better mentally and physically too! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep up the awesome work.

Those photos are important. You don't notice it so much everyday in the mirror - This I know - but by putting those two photos next to each other you can really see a difference.
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I do it because I need to see how I've come along, I can't believe its me otherwise LOL
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! you're doing GREAT!!
  • JenLikes2Rock
    Options
    I agree with what some others have said - I can't believe no one in your day to day life has noticed. But you know what, whether they notice or not is not the key factor here. The important thing is that YOU noticed the changes. And continue on. You're doing FANTASTIC. 100lbs in 50 weeks his a HUGE deal. Mad props to you. You are truely an inspiration - and are looking FANTASTIC. You glow. Really.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is NOT a "mini" goal!!! That's amazing!!! Keep it up...you can do it!!!
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Congrats at that huge milestone! You've made incredible progress. You are an inspiration!
  • WyeGuy
    WyeGuy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Incredible success and very inspiring. I want to be you!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Great job on your "small" :wink: achievement of one hundred pounds lost!

You look vibrant and happy and beautiful. Can't wait to see your next picture update - please keep documenting your progress!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You really do look amazing!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!!! Keep it up! :)
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!! :)
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I officially lost 100 pounds in 50 weeks, and I wasn't happy about it. What?!! Yeah, for whatever reason, I was just blah about it.

7056aadc-b7de-4497-886e-2c65e56b092a.jpg

Excellent... but more than how good you look...how do you feel?!
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow, Great Job!! Congrats to you
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh wow yes a very big difference!!! Way to go!!

I added you to friends, I also have a lot of weight to lose. It can really seem like the weight loss doesnt make a difference but when I look at older pics I do see a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!