21 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• DFasso23
    DFasso23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    11/21. Keep pushing everybody and don't let the weekend hinder your goals.
  • LilPuertarican
    LilPuertarican Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    day 4/21....feeling pretty good. having a hard time eating all my calories but im working on it!! as for everything else....its alll good!
    happy friday everyone:happy:
  • glynie12
    Options
    Day 11 was I will be honest not a great day, My dad wanted to take me to Lunch ended up eating fajitas and spanish rice, , which wouldnt be bad, but i ate enough for 2 people, didnt get my workout in after work because i ended up having to stay late, by the time i got of was time to get my son from karate, not making excuses, just sometimes life happens. In the past I would beat myself up and end up saying the heck with it and probably end up at Dunkin Donuts, but it didnt even phase me today, I know i have worked out hard and been making good choices, I have been encouraging people and going after my goals. Im not going to let one disappointing day derail my efforts! Just going to wake up with a smile n my face and seize the day that God gives me tomorrow! So encouraging to see people on this thread and my FL sticking with this and making positive changes, Thank you all for the inspiration! God Bless!
  • glynie12
    Options
    you inspire us my friend......great job no matter what! and yes tomorrow will always be there:heart:
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Wow... I love your # 3 and #4 :)
  • janet50561
    Options
    Going to Boston for the weekend-eating out Saturday night and Sunday night, and drinks with an old friend on Saturday afternoon. Will be a challenging weekend for sure. I'm planning a good workout tonight and will have to workout extra on Monday when I get back! I want to enjoy the weekend without getting completely off track.
  • ToriBattleB
    ToriBattleB Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    11/21. Keep pushing everybody and don't let the weekend hinder your goals.

So glad you said that! That's right keep pushing through the weekend!
  • ToriBattleB
    ToriBattleB Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Week one done and starting week two! Day 8 today. So last night was rough for me. I had a small glass of wine because if I didn't I knew I was going to over eat. I felt a little stressed and anxious. When I feel like that I just want to eat more and don't care. I'm working on it. I didn't finish the wine and I decided to just sit in peace and quiet. No tv, phone, kids, or husband. Just me and I must say it really helped.
  • BelleFierce
    BelleFierce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of 21: 11lbs lost! :)
  • Renegade706
    Renegade706 Posts: 209
    Options
    Day 10 of 21: 11lbs lost! :)
    you lost 11 lbs since you started this?? 10 days ago?? are you kidding me, thats outstanding!!!
  • Renegade706
    Renegade706 Posts: 209
    Options
    Day 12 of 21 Bounced back and had a much better day today! Got a good run in , rained so had to do the treadmill but worked up a good sweat and kept a good pace. Made better food choices today stayed on my plan. It's inspiring to see so many of you still on track and dedicated to improvement! Keep it up, Have a great weekend everyone!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Day 10/21 doing good took a rest day been a long week.
  • J3nnyBeanz
    J3nnyBeanz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Had a bad eating day yesterday due to 3 work parties, one being for me and no good foods there. I went over in calories, did just over 12k in steps and no workout, but today a new day. Ate better, not great. I gave up meat for Lent and have been doing really good with that. We went to Manhattan today and I did 42000 steps.. yes you read it right. No subway, taxi or rigshaw (lol) we walked everywhere and I carried the stroller minus the kid up and down stairs and I feel great today. Sorry I haven't been posting. I plan on catching up on everyone's post on the morning!!!
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Mvspenny wow 42k and those strollers can be a pain

Day 11/21 went well didn't get an official workout in but did play a little basketball with the kids, chased my 18 month old around on the court, and went to support my hometown high school boys basketball for state championship (they lost :( ). Big victory with me though I didn't get the fresh mini donuts with chock sauce whole there, they are my fav and I had always gotten them when I went to this particular venue.
    Tomorrow is my oldest bday I'm going to be aware of what I'm eating but I also plan on having some goodies.
  • jthramann
    jthramann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I'm going to do it anyways. I want to write it down, just so I make myself stick to it :)

1. Track workouts and meals in MFP
    2. At least 4 workouts per week (no skipping)
    3. On non workout days do C25K
    4. Keep under fat, sugar, and calories limit
    5. Do two random act of kindness per week, minimum
    6. Drink 8 glasses of water per day
    7. Lose 5 pounds by the 21st day ( gotta be realistic)

:D
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Day 12/21 doing good it was my daughters birthday so we had some treats and ate out. Hit my steps.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Day 15/21

1) 45-60 minute workouts 3x a week - so far so good have hit my M-W-F morning gym time with ease
    2) C25K 3x a week - getting up at 5:30 to run is becoming easy
    3) Stop swearing - a work in progress
    4) Log onto MFP daily and record the good and the bad (hopefully no bad) - 2 bad days last week but pushing through
    5) Take a hike on Sundays for an hour or so - ended up missing this weeks hike to help a friend move (call it even)
    6) Meal plan, meal plan, meal plan - done, done, done
    7) Lose 10 pounds by day 21 - 6 lbs down so on track
    8) Keep it up day 22 and on - shouldn't be a problem
  • DFasso23
    DFasso23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2 weeks down!! I find that my daily goals are already so much easier to do. I barely have to think about doing them, I just do.
  • glynie12
    Options
    day 7/21..the weekend was a bust im afraid,,,,no exercise (well maybe a little bit of tipsy dancing..haha) and hardly ate...drank mostly...eeek! it was my daughters 'stag n doe' and boy i tell ya,,,we really ripped it up!! everyone had so much fun and i can't tell you the last time i did what i did saturday night....yesterday, was recovery day and i needed it.
    back on track today and goin' for it...haha!
    see everyone tomorrow. have a wonderful day xoxo