Ummmm.... Any Other Guys?

Options

Replies

• dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    We're out here, we just don't talk as much.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    If J's in a skirt um... kilt....sorry...does he count as a guy or one of us?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha! Does the kilt counteract the testosterone? Yikes! :laugh:

Ahem.. speaking as a man who also wears a kilt, on the right occassion, it actually *increases* the testosterone, by allowing fort a more natural ventilation system for the boys! :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    If J's in a skirt um... kilt....sorry...does he count as a guy or one of us?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha! Does the kilt counteract the testosterone? Yikes! :laugh:

Ahem.. speaking as a man who also wears a kilt, on the right occassion, it actually *increases* the testosterone, by allowing fort a more natural ventilation system for the boys! :bigsmile:

Internet high five!!!

borat.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    J........um.......you bored or something??
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Oh cmon cyber sis, you know me better than that. I'm just weird.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    We're out here, we just don't talk as much.

First of all....

AND WHY NOT!?!?!
    Ahem.. speaking as a man who also wears a kilt, on the right occassion, it actually *increases* the testosterone, by allowing fort a more natural ventilation system for the boys!

Second of all...

as a descendant of a long line of Scots *coughs* (and Indians-- go, Paw-paw!! Way to promote cultural diversity!! lol), I can definitely appreciate a man in a kilt.

2667415.1607282.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Oh cmon cyber sis, you know me better than that. I'm just weird.
    Ohhhhhhhh....right! *smacks head*.....how could I forget?????
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    sticker-image.jpg
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    And don't forget Steff, and Creech, and Emory, and Albert, and chiefiron, and Banks, and calatibo, and oh gosh, there's lots of other guys on here! I can't even think of all of them!

WOOHOO!

I got a mention :happy:
  • calatibo
    Options
    sticker-image.jpg

damn straight!

:laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    oh goodie emoticon-char-004.gif another male dna holder for the girls to torture :laugh:

welcome:flowerforyou:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me :love:

Oh.. and just for the record, you have *never* rocked until you've done it in a kitl!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwrvHnYpwkk
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh goodie emoticon-char-004.gif another male dna holder for the girls to torture :laugh:

Oh.. and just for the record, you have *never* rocked until you've done it in a kitl!

hahahaha funny James.....now listen....you wanna see something really funny?! ya do?! okay just walk over there.... yup right onto that big rug there.....mmmm hmmmm that's it!!!.....keep going......*whispers to Soupie.....here comes another Pit guy {snicker} we'll need some more lotion!*

keep going James...almost there......:wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    sticker-image.jpg

damn straight!

Internet high five to my St. Andrews boy also.
  • calatibo
    Options
    sticker-image.jpg

damn straight!

Internet high five to my St. Andrews boy also.

nnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiccceeeee!
  • jamerz3294
    Options

hahahaha funny James.....now listen....you wanna see something really funny?! ya do?! okay just walk over there.... yup right onto that big rug there.....mmmm hmmmm that's it!!!.....keep going......*whispers to Soupie.....here comes another Pit guy {snicker} we'll need some more lotion!*

Ummm... errrr..... where am I going... and what is this hand basket for? :devil:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Ummm... errrr..... where am I going... and what is this hand basket for? :devil:

*shouting down the pit*.....ENJOY James....just a quick run down of the rules and Cal and Jeremy will fill you in on the rest...

#1.It will put the lotion on its body or it will get the hose...um say twice a day..

.# 2. NO calling our little doggie down there either....got it...good...now like I said Enjoy new friend!!!!

hugs!:drinker:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i'm also a guy, most of the time anyway lol, i just haven't been too active on the boards here, but that'll change as i am getting more serious about this now
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

*shouting down the pit*.....ENJOY James....just a quick run down of the rules and Cal and Jeremy will fill you in on the rest...

#1.It will put the lotion on its body or it will get the hose...um say twice a day..

.# 2. NO calling our little doggie down there either....got it...good...now like I said Enjoy new friend!!!!

hugs!:drinker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw:devil:
  • barefootfairy19
    Options
    Hey I know this is off topic but I need to know, when you all to the counter thing that shows how much weight you've lost so far..Um do you have to copy and paste the code everytime or does it somehow do it automatically...Thank you so much and as for the question about where are all the guys....Sorry I don't know, I also am a noop...case in point my question

83604.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • barefootfairy19
    Options
    goodness my posts look so boring compared to you guys how do I put my weight loss counter up and a lil quote or something??? plz help Im a boring noob.

83604.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter