1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I love this post!
    but the journey matters so much more than the destination. Your life is not on pause until you reach your goal weight; it’s in motion. Challenges and rewards are always right in front of you, waiting to be grabbed.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Tabbitha1968
    Tabbitha1968 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That was the best ever. I've been logging into MFP for over 300 days and I have lost 65 lbs. Seeing your pictures are so motivating, showing how your and your family life has changed is beautiful. Your story is very encouraging and helps all of us see that these days aren't just passing, one at a time they are changing our lives!! Im so happy you reached your goal and "reached back" to share it. Thanks!!!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You are one of my biggest inspirations! LOVE you girl!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!!!
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I read your whole story, and ended up shedding a tear, so inspirational to see what other people can do with good will and determination.
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just fantastic! Thank you for sharing your journey and inspiriing others.
  • Your an inspiration to someone who is just starting. I know it can be done and if I don't start now then its time wasted! Thanks!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Great work! It's posts like this that keep me going.
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW! SO inspiring!!!!
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    thank you! you made me cry and gave me renewed hope! Congrats on a living life!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Great results...you look amazing. Congratulations!
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love your attitude! Amazing results :flowerforyou:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing. You're an inspiration.
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is probably the most inspiring success story I have ever read. It has so many truths and positive views...I am sharing with my boot camp crew...thanks for sharing and CONGRATS!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome and are an inspiration. I would like to friend you if you dont mind. I am half way to my goal of 125 lbs lost and could use more inspiration.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation in not only your outside appearance but your mindset... Thank you for sharing this with us... Today, marks the 3rd time in a year I am "restarting" my healthy eating lifestyle... I think it is fate that I found this blog on this day!!!

THANK YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I hadn't planned to read all of that, but I couldn't help myself. You are amazing, and you look amazing too!!!! This was VERY inspirational. Thank you for sharing your journey and pics.
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I didn't struggle to lose 130+ pounds. Instead, I committed to choices that simply wouldn't support 308.5 pounds. My life doesn't have room for that weight anymore.

Aside from your beaming smile, this was the best part of your post!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    What can I say that hasn't already been said? You are such a inspiration and so happy for you. The only thing that comes to mind is "all right, all right, all right"!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!