Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• Jflores8411
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm looking to loose 70 pounds :) and looking to meet new friends to give and get some support and encouragement alon the way!!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hey I've lost about 60 llbs so far and have another 40 to go so feel free to add me, I'm a very active friend and log every day.
  • Khamara_01
    Khamara_01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello i have 25kgs to lose! and im looking for friends! so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • raquelserna7
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 100 lbs. I just joined and am looking for support and looking to help others as well :) add me!!
  • blacklatindivaaz
    blacklatindivaaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What about women? Am a 61 yr old granny who needs to loose a good 90 lbs!
  • serenity32349
    serenity32349 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i have another 60 pounds to lose until i will be REALLY satisfied lol, i want to lose weight to just prove to myself i can do anything if i really try. And i have to take a positive living class at my college and we had to make a behavior change. Although i'm not confident enough to go to the gym i have a treadmill in my room and some of my brothers weights and i'm ready to start :)
  • LeeDorah
    LeeDorah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs also. Add me to the group. I am so excited
  • ozzybird1
    ozzybird1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    please add me to your group :) looking to lose between 50-55 lbs x
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    Me too. Aiming for at least 80, but 100 would be even better! Definitely interested in a group and MFP friends.
  • glamourousdez
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! I would like to lose approximately 60lbs...at least! I have been struggling with my weight since I was born. I am at my heaviest EVER!. Even when I was full term with my daughter i weighed less than I do now. I would love people to add me as a friend who are comitted and know the struggle as I do.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    already did and maintaining!!!
  • ammeg1234
    ammeg1234 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose around 50.. feel free to add me! :)
  • KatieB100
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100 pounds, and I would love to be part of this group. Any support and motivation helps! :)
  • _Magnifique_
    Options
    I need to lose about 40-50 lbs to hit my ugw. :)
  • eilemo
    eilemo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just started and want to lose ~50lbs :smile:
  • melsakinyi
    melsakinyi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm a newbie and i have 45 pounds to lose
  • Dawn0909
    Dawn0909 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am hoping to lose between 75-100 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • awmoncrief
    Options
    Are any of you interested in using Plexus to help shed the weight? It is not a miracle drug, but it does work! Visit my website and let me know if you are interested. http://amandamoncrief.myplexusopportunity.com/weight-loss
    You really should check out these testimonials - IT WORKS! http://amandamoncrief.myplexusopportunity.com/testimonials

I just read the guidelines - I could not find them before... I apologize for breaking the rules and do not know how to remove this post.
  • jhekim
    jhekim Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm looking to lose as much too! Feel free to add me! Would love to make some MFP friends! :)
  • nancyramirez131
    nancyramirez131 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I have 90 pounds to lose but will reevaluate after 60 to see how I feel/look. Here for support/encouragement!