100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are stunning ! Your success story is just what I needed to read the morning. Question.....did you experience much loose skin on any part of your body in particular ? Stomach, arms or on the inside of your thighs ? Thank you again for posting you story and pictures.

thank you so much! you know what... i did not have as much loose skin as i thought i would. i do have "soft skin" on my belly, but nothing i would even consider surgery for... its just "soft", not hanging, like it hung when i was 100 pounds over weight... i cant complain, i mean, after all, i have had 5 separate pregnancies / births, AND been 100 pounds over weight for over a decade!!! i think the reason my skin has responded so well to my weight loss is 1) i drink ALOT of water! and 2) i began exercising on day 1, which really helped "tighten" things up along the way!
  • amystev41
    amystev41 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    LITERALLY the reason I have FINALLY found the weight loss method that is working for me! And this is after YEARS of trying sooo many different methods! Blessed to have found your Facebook and page and story!! So simple and so effective in every aspect for me!!
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, great job x
  • carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    I have read many stories for insperation but like your I haven´t. Looks like you have your hands full and you still have a positve mindset to acomplish what you did, in your situation is jaw dropping. Wooow....
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Well Done!
  • shann1979
    shann1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats on the loss! I like the way you planned things out for yourself, i have to ask though, with how busy you are where did you find time to workout so much? I'm a single mom of a 16month old, work full time and have a fairly large house to clean, by the time baby is in bed and house is tidied up i'm exhausted and just head for bed! I cant seem to find time to fit in the exercise i so desperately need.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Just amazing how pretty you are. You were before also..but the loss of weight really enhanced your beauty. Thanks for sharing your success. Wonderful job.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING~! Congratulations on your successes...you are definitely inspiration.:smile:
  • rhonda6373
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look great! This gives me hope as I have a lot on my plate now myself, but that I can do it. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. You chose what works for you and boy did it. You are inspiring. I too, have bookmarked this post
  • goldtintedspecs
    Options
    You're a freaking inspiration. I'm 5'9 too, and just starting dieting now at ~208lbs. I hope this works out for me as well as it did for you! You're amazing. Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • AliciaNineteen72
    Options
    Wow! Your plan is almost exactly what I've figured out for myself!!!! I'm 60 lbs. down and have 38lbs. to go. I just thought it was amazing that our eating plan, and days off were right on, only I do not log on my every other Saturday, just estimate. :) You've done great, and I'm happy to see that my action plan has a good chance of working out! :) Is your maintenance plan any different?
  • Sheers1964
    Sheers1964 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: AWESOME job - you look fantastic!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • auntannette1
    auntannette1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you feel good about yourself and you now have a future of GOOD HEALTH to look forward to!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • candykoated
    candykoated Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look fabulous girl!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    I am now even more inspired. Thank you. And congratulations. You look great!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful. You have a lot a on your plate and so admire the obvious strength you have dealing with all that is going on in your life. FANTASTIC JOB..
  • sumatikashyap
    sumatikashyap Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Really Inspiring.....you look AWESOME!!!! God bless you and your family!!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!