Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• Kimsoontobe
    Kimsoontobe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    250 lbs 2 C-sections and down to 117 lbs

wsk9ao.jpg

Another amazing lady!
    you are my hero!!!!! amazing job!!!!!!!!

SIMPLY AMAZING! I got to tighten up ... you are my hero toooooo!
  • mamabanana
    mamabanana Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, you have given me some hope! My kids are 11 and 7, both C-sections. I am now weighing more than I was at 9mths with 2nd child. I still have the belly hangthat I wear baggy tops and many people who don't know me very well or haven't seen me in awhile seem to think I am preggers again. I was thinking about getting some surgery to help, but this is very motivational. I am only 4 weeks in but keeping it up. Thank you everybody
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Same here. Also had my baby 16 years ago.

quote]
    You all look amazing! I had my baby over 16 years ago! Working on that dangly belly! I think strong lifts 5x5 helps.
    [/quote]
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    ReadyForWeightLoss Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Omg you look hot lol great job
  • Legoeggo
    Legoeggo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!!
  • kristixo
    kristixo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring! Thanks ladies and way to go!!!
  • fitfemlove
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of the year, kind of as a New Year's Resolution. I've lost 40 pounds so far and I feel AMAZING!! Try this system: http://fitfemlove.wordpress.com
  • scrapmum4
    scrapmum4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration. Thanks ladies.
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Great Job Ladies!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It is making me cringe to see the before pictures but if I can encourage just ONE person with this, it'll be worth it. Last pic was taken end of December, I have since taken up heavy lifting and am planning on another progress pic in 12 weeks in hopes that my belly and butt tightened up a bit:

552bb749-aa46-48c1-93f3-cae8a2583b49_zps6d685fe1.jpg

15141a9c-9992-4f94-8f08-0e2485e09e4b_zps68c34aa4.jpg

*Edit*: Just realized that last date says Dec 2014 :) It's really 2013! Haha
  • Dig_Deeper
    Options
    WOW!!! Major kudos and congratulations ladies!!! You all look amazing and are doing wonderfully! I know this is for women, so I'm not here without reason lol I'm here to brag about my fantastically breath taking wife! She doesn't have a profile here, but she also lost most of her weight after giving birth. She was beautiful before, and she's still my beautiful goddess now! :-) Ooooookay.....I'll leave now. *runs away* lol Keep it up ladies!
  • BuggerLugs_x
    Options
    This definitely gives me hope. Also gives me motivation to do my workout every day!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    beautiful mommy bodies!
    i will collect mine and hope to add mine here ----soon!!!
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Gives me hope too hopefully I would be able to add my progress!
  • thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lookin good. :flowerforyou: I hope I can achieve the results that you have. Thanks for sharing and encouraging.
  • krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i want just to follow this thread, I have the same problem myself...
  • ceciliasaucelashley
    Options
    you look great!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the pictures are fixed now!
    It is making me cringe to see the before pictures but if I can encourage just ONE person with this, it'll be worth it. Last pic was taken end of December, I have since taken up heavy lifting and am planning on another progress pic in 12 weeks in hopes that my belly and butt tightened up a bit:

Slide1_zps86731040.jpg

Slide2_zpse0d77cbb.jpg
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken any pictures since the beginning, and then not really in skimpy clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!