Do you think it's possible to go from size 16 to 10-12?

Options
12346»

Replies

• christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I want to be thin and not like I look now, I always look big in all pops and I hate it, I would like to be a size 10-12 do you think this is possible and likely if I work for it? Or do you think I'm just not built to be like that? :(

Of course! I was an 18 and now I'm an 8-10.
  • fitfemlove
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of the year, kind of as a New Year's Resolution. I've lost 40 pounds so far and I feel AMAZING!! Try this system: http://fitfemlove.wordpress.com
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Depends on height, build, etc etc etc...... BUT I am 5'6", SW 235 size 18w. Currently 156 and a snug size 10. :-) never dreamed it possible, but it is!! My progress pics are in my profile if you are curious.
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Totally! The question is .... are you going to give yourself a chance at it? I sure hope so! You are totally worthy of it! Good luck!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 16 to a 4. So yeah, it's possible!
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I started out a size 14 in jeans (pushing 16...) and can now fit in a size 8 jean, and some 6's!

As corny and cliche as it is, just about anything really is possible!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I started at a size 20, and I'm a loose size 10 now. It will take a lot of hard work though. Just put in the time and effort, and you will get there.
  • MissMonicaC
    MissMonicaC Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!! I am in a size 13/14 Canadian and I cannot wait to be in a 10!! Gotta keep pushing it.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • Alliern45
    Alliern45 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I am at my all time high weight 216 (5'4") I guess I am probably an 18 but dont know becuase I wear scrubs for work and yoga pants at home. I feel hope seeing so many who have done it the right way. Slow and steady. Today is the day. I am done feeling bad all of the time. I am not even sure WHAT my goal is. I should probably weigh around 130s...but I will feel so much better when I can zip up a pair of pants!! I was never heavy growing up or through my 20's. After the birth of my first at 31 I got back down to a size 6-8. I have been between 170-now since my second baby at age 34. He is TWELVE and a half YEARS old. Ugh! Anyway. Onward. Thanks for the motivation.
    Allie
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    its possible! I went from a 22 to a 5, kept it off 17years, grr I gained 40 but im on here, itll come off if you want it to, not easy, but this site is great!
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Definitely possible! I'm 52, 5' 5" SW 195 tight Size 16W, a little less than 6 months later CW 146.4 and wearing Size 6 jeans now. Still have a little ways to go, but I'm thrilled with my progress so far. Go for it! :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it! I started at 16 and am now halfway between 8-10.

So, keep at it and you'll get there! :happy:
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I know you are asking in the view of a woman... but to toot my own horn.. I was a size 38 and now getting in a size 32.. and still 9kg to my goal... so i'm looking toward a 30......... if that happens i will be looking at middle school size...for me..^^

oh.. i now can out run and play (basketball) many of the students that use to call me fat.... so that is fun also...