My own whey protein shake diet recipe to lose that 40 pounds

Options

Replies

• KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    The best, and only surefire way to kill off one of these threads? Gif-bomb them.
    ozzm7nc
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    The best, and only surefire way to kill off one of these threads? Gif-bomb them.
    ozzm7nc

You just gotta sneak all slowly and low down and stuff... And then BAM! HIT EM WITH THE GIFS!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    You blend these ingredients into a smoothy:

1 cup of 1% milk
    1 scoop of chocolate whey protein
    1/2 cup of Quaker quick oats
    1 medium banana

This drink tastes good because the chocolate from the whey protein compliments the taste of the banana. I also believe that all these ingredients together gives all the nutrients needed to survive like vitamin A from the milk for instance. If you have this shake three times a day, you should intake about 1500 calories or so, which makes it a good number for the amount of calories you should have in a day also. This shake diet would be great if you wish to shed off like 40 pounds or so. This three shake diet also goes in line with the fact that you are suppose to drink about 3 glasses of milk a day. Any compliments? Thanks in advance.

Can I have a bowl of oatmeal a banana and a cup of milk? or is that not the same thing...
    if you do not blend it and mix in protein powder (aka magical unicorn dust) it loses its magical properties....
  • tegalicious
    Options

1 cup of 1% milk
    1 medium banana

This drink tastes good because the chocolate from the whey protein compliments the taste of the banana. I also believe that all these ingredients together gives all the nutrients needed to survive like vitamin A from the milk for instance. If you have this shake three times a day, you should intake about 1500 calories or so, which makes it a good number for the amount of calories you should have in a day also. This shake diet would be great if you wish to shed off like 40 pounds or so. This three shake diet also goes in line with the fact that you are suppose to drink about 3 glasses of milk a day. Any compliments? Thanks in advance.

Can I have a bowl of oatmeal a banana and a cup of milk? or is that not the same thing...
    if you do not blend it and mix in protein powder (aka magical unicorn dust) it loses its magical properties....

Don't worry. We got rid of the magical shake man. The kittehs are more powerful than the trolls.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    page five and we already have cat gifs..

let the derailment begin!
  • ndj1979
    Options

1 cup of 1% milk
    1 medium banana

Don't worry. We got rid of the magical shake man. The kittehs are more powerful than the trolls.

sigh, I still want to believe in magic though....
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Kino - I'm lovin' you right now for the Boston Terrier gif!! My older dog is a Boston.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Thank you for "inventing" this recipe that nobody with a can of protein powder and a blender has ever thought of before. After 25 years of weight watching, I really look forward to trying every super-restrictive weight loss method that I read about on the Internet! Especially those created by people just like me with no nutritional background.

OK, enough sarcasm. Your plan is just weird.

Okay, now that was mean...

haha

coming from the poster who said
    I just find it alarming that the BS can spread to other web sites.

about the milk and potato diet....

Another time where BS is spreading on the internet and may spread to other sites....

children_zpsb1f5daac.png

*see that was mean*

I never said I would do the milk and potato diet, I just said that those other sites have their facts wrong without fact checking first. You are really putting words in my mouth.

That's my point you chastize sites for having their facts wrong and here you are promoting a "diet" with the wrong facts...check them before promoting you new fandangled invention

you know that secret "pill" for weight loss...

What did I say was wrong? All I wanted was people's opinions.....
    . I also believe that all these ingredients together gives all the nutrients needed to survive like vitamin A from the milk for instance

This is what you said...check the nutrional facts just because you "believe" doesn't make it fact.

Did I lie??

hmmm...I wouldn't call it a lie I would call it ignorance...ie lack of knowledge...this shake doesn't give people all the nutrition they need not even close...3 a day would give 60-90g of protien...that is not nearly enough..not enough fat or iron vitamin c...but that's already been discussed

You keep fighting the good fight Mike :laugh: ...but you wont have support here...

I agree, but all I really wanted was some compliments for my idea, that is all. Too many assumptions and exaggerations in this thread.

What assumptions are being made???

The assumption that people here are having that I am giving advice to them when I only really wanted a compliment for my idea.

By compliment, do you mean you want people to tell you it's great, or you want other ideas that will go along or "compliment" this plan? You need to be specific. If you are asking people to tell you this is great, it isn't going to happen because it ISN'T great...
  • tegalicious
    Options

1 cup of 1% milk
    1 medium banana

sigh, I still want to believe in magic though....

Oh you can believe whatever you want. Doesn't always make it fact. Or moar superior to kittehs.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    By compliment, do you mean you want people to tell you it's great, or you want other ideas that will go along or "compliment" this plan? You need to be specific. If you are asking people to tell you this is great, it isn't going to happen because it ISN'T great...

Nonononononononononno...he went away. Don't draw him back in! Commence more KITTEH gifs for the block (someone help - can't do at work!).
  • Collier78
    Options
    Dang I hate it when I quote something before the kitteh gifs start...makes me look like an idiot...LOL
  • KinoM
    Options
    pjwwz77
  • tegalicious
    Options

Nonononononononononno...he went away. Don't draw him back in! Commence more KITTEH gifs for the block (someone help - can't do at work!).

MOAR KITTEHS AND DOGGEHS NAO PLEASE!!!
  • Collier78
    Options

Ha Ha I just realized my mistake! Maybe he won't notice....*silently slinking back to the corner*
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Mike, you haven't lost any weight yet, per your ticker. How do you know it'll get 40 pounds off?

Frankly, I exercise so I can eat. I like to eat. I like food!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    pjwwz77

Even paraplegic kittehs find joy in attempting laser homicide.
  • mfoulkebrown
    mfoulkebrown Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'll have to give that a try
    giphy.gif

Guitar, bass and vocal enthusiast
    Ordained Minister
    Host of The Confessional
    Owner of all that is \m/ (> . <) \m/

This gif actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Mike, you haven't lost any weight yet, per your ticker. How do you know it'll get 40 pounds off?

Frankly, I exercise so I can eat. I like to eat. I like food!

This is now a kitteh and doggehs gifs thread. Please respond appropriately. Lol
  • MrCrazyMike
    MrCrazyMike Posts: 38 Member
    Options

1 cup of 1% milk
    1 medium banana

HAHAHAHAHA
  • KinoM
    Options
    It's ok, I think we got away with it.
    nwwwahm