How can i loes 50 pounds in 2 months?

Options

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Is this my nephew? Stop trolling and get back to your homework, young man!
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You can't without liposuction. It took more than 2 months to put it on and you can't expect it to come off in a magical time frame.
  • scuzziemoo
    scuzziemoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Agreeing with the rest, it's not possible and probably quite stupid to even try. I'm currently 50lb lighter than my start weight and I started this time last year. So try and make amore realistic goal and you're more likely to hit it.

Goodluck
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    If you are diligent with your calories and workout everyday for at least 1/2 hour you might get to 15-20 pounds, but if you add in weight lifting it might "look" like you lost more because you will be much "tighter". That is the best you can do in a healthy way...OH AND SPANKS!!

This :)
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Another teenager looking for immediate gratification and setting completely unrealistic and unhealthy goals.

Sure sounds like it or another troll. Where do people keep coming up with ideas that you can lose so much weight fast? Then again how do people get eating disorders without friends and family stepping in. I was lucky and lost 20lbs fast but now it's going slowly so even at the top of the healthy loss level of 2.5lbs a week you're not going to make it.
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    troll
    this x
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Smoke meth everyday. Drink prune juice to crap a lot. Vibration plate to shake your fat loose. That should do it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    2440-3G-2.jpg

Seems logical...
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Impossible. Given how much you want to lose, you might drop 5+ pounds the first week, but healthy weight loss thereafter is between 1-2 pounds a week. It's a total lifestyle shift, done right, it includes a lot of exercise and a strict diet.
  • blasphemouspagen
    blasphemouspagen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sort of acquiring an eating disorder there is no way to lose that much weight in that short of time. It is not healthy, give yourself time. If you SOMEHOW manage to lose that much weight in that short of time you will gain it all back anyway.
  • andyrh525
    Options
    I lost 50lbs in 3 months... but I was very overweight, and it was still very hard. I'm still losing but at a slower rate now. 50 pounds in 2 months sounds almost impossible.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    It took me a year and a half to lose 50 pounds. I'm glad it did. It increases my chances of not ever having to lose it again.
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Don't get too discouraged by the sarcastic a-holes. You asked a sincere question and only one or two replies have been sincere back. Sorry for that. 50 pounds in 2 months isn't safe unless you did so with doctor supervision and I don't believe they'd be too eager to encourage it either.

With careful diet and lots of exercise, 3-4 pounds a week is possible but 1-2 pounds a week is what the consensus suggest. Strength training will certainly help tighten things up.

I agree totally with that post. But the few sincere responses are correct I'd say. 50 pounds in 2 months is an unrealistic goal. You would be setting yourself up for failure, then disappointment, then the emotions start, then the binging returns, as well as the same cycle that brought you to MFP. I've seen it happen, and have to admit I may be guilty of it myself. A healthy weight loss is slow and steady! Good luck on your journey!
  • ambascom
    ambascom Posts: 59
    Options
    Biggest Loser? That's seriously the only thing I can think of save for surgery, amputation, and developing an eating disorder. None of which I would suggest. Watch what you eat, get moving, lift weights, and whatever you lose, you lose. After three months I hit a plateau that lasted nearly 6 months. Be realistic; 1-2 lbs a week is best.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    should have started earlier

This.

50 pounds in 2 months just isn't possible.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    OP as you have probably already gathered 50 lbs in 2 months isn't achievable but depending on your starting weight you may well be able to lose half of that.

Ok that is 3 lbs per week and while I would normally say, like many others, that it is not really healthy, you just have to read through the success story posts like "170 lbs down in a year" to see its possible

I don't agree with losing that fast but also can't understand that if someone then goes ahead and does it they are suddenly promoted to inspirational status.

My advice, unless there are medical reasons why you need to lose weight very fast you should take it slow, change your habits over that time and give yourself every opportunity of keeping the weight off.
  • MzHornedOne
    MzHornedOne Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Cut 50lbs off yourself? That's the only possible solution!

You're gonna have to settle for losing weight the healthy way and be patient -_-
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    should have started earlier

This.

50 pounds in 2 months just isn't possible.

QFT
  • TylerAvenger
    Options
    If there was a safe and healthy way that doesn't require time travel, dysentery, removal of body parts, or tapeworms, I would have done it by now, I think.