katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!!!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
    This!!!

Some just wont understand. Some will. Keep up the good work!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I can't believe my eyes!!! I read through this post and am sooooo proud of you... and people are here bashing your lifestyle and how you choose to live it!!! U are soooo inspiring... I have been researching and following freelee and durian... I look forward to watching your journey... we have been friends on MFP since u started your journey with the Dukan diet. I am sooo proud of you!!! KEEP IN TOUCH <3kat
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
    This!!!

Some just wont understand. Some will. Keep up the good work!

Indeed, some of us won't understand...

...because no one will share their secret with us. For example:
    I did have detox in the beginning, but that was not one of the symptoms for me, but everyone has different detox symptoms.

Did you ever disclose what the toxin was that you eliminated from your body?
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Raw tastes good. Cooked veggies can taste good too if done right, but cooked carrots, peas or spinach on their own is a waste of food, IMO.
  • Philani
    Philani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally think being vegan becomes part of who you are. You are making a concious decision to eat whole foods and trying to promote that lifestyle. I don't think anyone can bash a raw diet or that you don't drink, the benefits are amazing. You are allowed to change your friends, they were holding you down and you felt that you couldn't be the person you wanted to be around them. I admire you for having the courage you had and can't possibly imagine why anyone would want to bash a stranger that they don't know.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,027 Member
    Options
    Whatever eating habits I change in my life ( which haven't been many) I would not consider it worth losing my friends over.
    I have friends who eat differently to me ( eg are vegetarian or don't drink etc ) but that doesn't stop us being friends.
    Fortunately they don't think I am holding them down either.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Hello necro, my old friend.