Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 15

Options

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    My plateau finally gave up the ghost after 18 days. OMG.

okay new weight 274.6. =1.8 lost! yay!

This is likely thanks to my little brothers advice of changing up my gym routine. that and uptake in water the past few days. One of the two but I am going with the first :)
    That's fantastic! Congrats!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    181.6 today! really hoping to be in the 170's by next week!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighing in this week at 227 down 2 lbs :) and 2lbs away from having a 30 lb loss!!! :-)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking horribly on exercise and it really shows. Not having a Wii or DVD player sucks when it's -10 outside with the windchill and I don't have the money for a gym. I'm really hoping my friend can get me in his gym tonight for a trial run..I hope. :/

I know I'm still doing good because I'm not gaining a lot (just water retaining every so often) verses most of America who's already gained 3-5lbs since Thanksgiving. SO I'll take this as maintaining and staying steady. I can't wait til Winter is gone so I can get back to my outside walk/runs :)

current weight: 197.4
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Same as last week. Did awful this weekend. Hoping TOM cools down and I can actually exercise. Cramps been too awful.

Katie
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    The same as last week. So very busy with Christmas and work and shopping...oh my! Have a great week ladies :drinker:
  • abbycat900
    Options
    156.5lbs today. Didn't eat as well or exercise as much as I should have, but there's always this week!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Hello LADIES!!!
    I've missed you guys! I'm back from our trip and very thankful to be back to normal food and my routine!

Weighed in today at 116.2. Up a little, from last week, but totally ok with it. I'm pretty sure it's water. I ate really well and exercised on vacation. I was up 3.5 last night and already down 2, so I'm hoping to rest will come off by next week. If not, whatever. It'll come off eventually.

Ashley-- I LOVE YOUR NEW TATTOO!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    karincakes - OMG you look AMAAAAAZING in your new picture!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Kinda bummed out. I did a total of 6.5mi last week but my weight is up again. My scale is kinda wonkers and all over the place so I'm thinking of replacing it with a NON digital one. I need consistency.
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    Running late this AM. Didn't get to weigh in. Sorry. :( I have a pretty good feeling it won't be a loss though. I got my Christmas eating on this weekend! ahha
  • Helinah26
    Options
    239.2 eh went up a lil not to bad though! i plan on really being focused this week so it will be better :D and i love the tat Ashley! :D
  • js775219
    Options
    237.6 this week...I'm pretty happy.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    155.9 for me this week. Not loads but I'll definitely take it because I haven't trained as much as normal. Good luck to everyone!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ashley, I love the tatt!!! And Rach, I love the option your guy has thought of!! Awesomeness!! You both have it!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Its been a bad week, I'm up to 173.0. I've kinda just lost all motivation, I haven't done a full workout in almost 2 weeks, and it seems like there is just to much stress and drama right now to even bother.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    There are a lot of people who have yet to weigh-in, so I'm going to wait to put up the chart and the week 16 post, for a few more hours. Saves me from having to update it. :flowerforyou:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    karincakes - OMG you look AMAAAAAZING in your new picture!!!

Thanks girl!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Its been a bad week, I'm up to 173.0. I've kinda just lost all motivation, I haven't done a full workout in almost 2 weeks, and it seems like there is just to much stress and drama right now to even bother.

I am so sorry that things are't going well for you. But don't give up. I haven't worked out in a couple of weeks either. Just too busy and stressed, and stressing about exercise was kind of the last straw. So I stopped worrying about it, and I know that in the new year I will start working out again. I am just watching what I am eating, and I still lost weight last week and this week. Its just a little slower!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Where is everybody?? :huh: