1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE SUCCESS STORY THAT I'VE EVER READ ON MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for not only doing this but then saying it all so well. I can relate to everything - your starting weight, your young son, your approach. You are my hero! I am doing this, too. And this is my favorite thing you said: "I didn't struggle to lose 130+ pounds. Instead, I committed to choices that simply wouldn't support 308.5 pounds."

May you have decades and decades of life at your ideal weight so that you can have a wonderful life.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! That's how I want to be!! Someone who lives a life so full, so packed, and so loving that I no longer have room for the weight, the doubt or the self pity . Thank you for opening my eyes to that!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU. Seriously. Thank you for writing that. It wasn't too long. It was perfect, and it struck a chord in me- more than probably anything else I've read on here. Thank you.

And, congratulations on your success and all the wisdom and insight you've gained (and shared!) on your journey! :heart:
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Beautiful and Inspiring story. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, all the way around. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE SUCCESS STORY THAT I'VE EVER READ ON MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for not only doing this but then saying it all so well. I can relate to everything - your starting weight, your young son, your approach. You are my hero! I am doing this, too. And this is my favorite thing you said: "I didn't struggle to lose 130+ pounds. Instead, I committed to choices that simply wouldn't support 308.5 pounds."

May you have decades and decades of life at your ideal weight so that you can have a wonderful life.

mwah! You made my day, thank you.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!
  • shanaenaebrooks
    shanaenaebrooks Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring me! I need to loose 50lbs... this makes me realize I can DO IT!!!! I printed the picture of " A year from now you will wish you had started today"!!!! Words to live by!!!
  • akarras823
    Options
    You absolutely rock! I read the whole thing, and I am so impressed and inspired by you and your great attitude.
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Your story is beautifully written, I feel you heart. :flowerforyou:
  • aplhabetacheesecake
    aplhabetacheesecake Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Brings tears to my eyes- your story is beautiful, inspiring and amazing, you leave me speechless and in awe of your accomplishments!
  • lolamae123
    lolamae123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    a masvie well done..
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm starting from pretty much the same weight you did. It is so inspirational to see posts like this.

Thank you for sharing!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You are WOW! Amazing and inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are truly motivating and inspiring! Thank you! :)
  • MarisaShickel
    MarisaShickel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • princesscookiepops80
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story !!! Awesome!!!
  • allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired! Congratulations and thanks for sharing this wonderfully-written post.
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing. You've worked so hard and it's paid off. Thanks for posting.
  • zivasak
    zivasak Posts: 88
    Options
    Nicely shared, love the story, love the visuals and love the transformation. Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!