Men and grey hair

Options
123457»

Replies

• dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If it's a choice between greying or dyed, sure. Let it go grey. Regrowth is not sexy.

Or….

…you could just shave your head. The world needs more completely bald men, they're irresistible! :heart:
    Some of us can't pull off the bald look :sad: :cry:

With a physique like this... you can be anything you want... grey, bald... whatever. :)
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My hubby started balding early in his 20's, before we met actually. He has some grey in his chest hairs now, but I don't see too many on his head. As for me, I greyed early, and continue to color my hair. I hate them.
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a stripe that goes up the right side of my scalp, and the same stripe goes into my beard. It's kinda cool, I don't think I'd dye it for anything.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    It's better to have betrayers than deserters.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm grey hair is sexy,
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Considering that I'm barely in my late thirties and already have more salt than pepper myself, I'm not sure I have any place to judge a man for it.

I started going gray in high school and covered up for years. Save yourself the stress of trying to hide that ****. Just own it!
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Men go gray. Men go bald. Whatever. Age gracefully. It's sexy. Way sexier than seeing a Just For Men box under your bathroom sink or learning that you have hair plugs.
    I also think some crows feet around the eyes are sexy also. Age=wisdom (hopefully, for most)
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    my apologies to the bald fella's. Hopefully it's in the family gene's that I don't lose any. My father is 71 and still has a full head of hair. I've actually thought about shaving a few years back but, I've had a few head trauma's in my youth and it would probably look more like a topographic map.

Actually, baldness is a trait that is almost always passed on through your mom (weird, right?). Look at your mom's father and brothers. If they've got a full head of hair you should be great :)

That being said, I think that both bald and grey can be sexy. I think it's a confidence thing. Rock what you've got!
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Woohoo finally something positive about my looks :laugh:
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Don't color it! I love salt & pepper hair!
  • RichardAshley39
    Options
    Woohoo finally something positive about my looks :laugh:

Agree entirely, I have a little grey running though my hair colour and like it just the way it is, can't think of a reason I would ever want to use something like just for men. Stick with the grey.

One of the lads at my works once died his beard jet black ended up looking like Captain Haddock from Tin Tin, very funny indeed
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great post to find on a Friday morning!! I have been sweating the salt and pepper, and very close to coloring it, thanks to all who swayed my opinion!