Options

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Can I do it by email?

According MFP kik is far more affective
    Correct. kik is the definite way to go.

Stop derailing this thread with your kik talk. There are(at minimum) two other kik threads going on MFP as we speak!

I think there are four.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I wish this were like a talk show where we could go back and get updates from people who've posted threads requesting relationship advice.

Where are they now...

I'd like to see a reveal of how many were real and how many were troll.

And how many were a complete misrepresentation of what happened (my guess, 80%)

Yeah, where's that lady that was having a threesome with her friend's husband and her own? I want the update on THAT one.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    what if i'm deaf and he's mute?

SRS
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I wish this were like a talk show where we could go back and get updates from people who've posted threads requesting relationship advice.

Where are they now...

Yeah, where's that lady that was having a threesome with her friend's husband and her own? I want the update on THAT one.

Oh! I forgot about that one! That one was good!
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know KIK still existed.....I thought it went into the BBM abyss.....:noway: :huh:
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Can I do it by email?

Stop derailing this thread with your kik talk. There are(at minimum) two other kik threads going on MFP as we speak!
    sorry_zpsecd6bd3d.jpg
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Can I do it by email?

sorry_zpsecd6bd3d.jpg

yeah...what she said
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    maybe they have or going to and would like some advice!!

Ever thought of that mmmmmm :wink:

Oh wait, i forgot, we cant ask for advice on the forums!!! Oh my fault, guess i didn't read the fine print!! :ohwell:
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Can I do it by email?

sorry_zpsecd6bd3d.jpg

yeah...what she said

Oops....my bad....what they said...
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    no reasons not to have a rational conversation with others on the issue before approaching you significant other. many people get advice from friends, parents, siblings, therapists and the like on such things. and some people would like to do it anonymously on the internet.

^^^^^I agree!!
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options

Where are they now...

Oh! I forgot about that one! That one was good!

Oh, I am sure she was super trolling
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    no reasons not to have a rational conversation with others on the issue before approaching you significant other. many people get advice from friends, parents, siblings, therapists and the like on such things. and some people would like to do it anonymously on the internet.

^^^^^I agree!!

I dunno. I ask advice from a close friend or mentor if I'm not sure what to do. Someone who knows both myself and my husband, and who will tell me if I'm being unreasonable.

People on the internet, while potentially well-meaning (often not) aren't going to be able to provide an educated opinion. We're only getting one side of the story, and there are so many people who make up stories that it's hard to know whether to take things seriously. IMO if you need help, you're better off asking someone who really knows you and your situation.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    So, can someone give me some advice?

Just break up
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    maybe they have or going to and would like some advice!!

Ever thought of that mmmmmm :wink:

Oh wait, i forgot, we cant ask for advice on the forums!!! Oh my fault, guess i didn't read the fine print!! :ohwell:

People ask for advice, don't like what they hear, proceed to whine about how people aren't supportive blah blah blah...

It's a forum for counting calories. You can ask a relationship question, but the whole point of the OP is that 1. You'd be better served actually talking to your partner 2. If you ask random strangers who are hungry for advice on your relationship don't be surprised when the gifs hit the fan.

Yup.
  • Oldtimer_65
    Options
    and here's the obligatory kitteh gif. giphy.gif

That cat just doesn't seem to care

That cat has been dead for at least 15 minutes. Jsut sayin.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    Guys, you cant Chit-Chat in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section, some of people on here are complaining about it! So guess we have to find somewhere else to go to chit-chat and ask for some honest advice! to bad..... :ohwell: