Dear everyone...

Options

Replies

• SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    PSA: Don't be nice on MFP - it turns into this.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Doesn't always work!! Talking can often be useless and overrated! Sure, you can talk at, but never get through to a hard headed individual! :ohwell:
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    But surely talking to your SO is more productive than posting a one-sided rant on a forum.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Can we turn this into a GIF topic, that would be way more fun!!
  • TheSwoleMinister
    TheSwoleMinister Posts: 70 Member
    Options

beer_kiss_cam.gif
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    But what if she's inflatable and can't speak English?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    If you have a problem with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife, I have a guaranteed solution for you.

when in doubt.

Trouser trout.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options

beer_kiss_cam.gif
    \

Now thats LOVE!!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    34rzxo9.gif
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    2hyw3ra.gif
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Ummm... It wasn't even "reality tv," bro. It was fake reality tv for a movie - God Bless America, to be exact.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    veog0p.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    So, can someone give me some advice?

Just break up

LOL
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD! WHAT DID I JUST SEE!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    200.gif

I was all happy about the kitty gif. I was smiling and scrolling through useless words...

and then i see ^^^this.

*LOSES ALL FAITH IN HUMANITY*

Since the original subject matter is garbage, I'm gonna take this opportunity to point out how staged reality shows really are.

This was not some spontaneous fight they just happened to catch on camera. Watch the camera. They do jump shots from the woman with whatever in her vag to the woman she's throwing something at. And another woman is holding her back, stops just long enough for her to do the deed, and then resumes holding her back.

This is why reality shows are so dumb. They're as scripted as any other tv show, it's just that they use "real people" instead of actors. They still pull them aside and tell them, "Ok Tiffany, you're going to get in a fight with Amanda here, we want you to really get mad and be over the top, and then at one point Shonda is gonna let you go and that's when you throw the thing tucked under your skirt at her. Ok? Everybody ready, aaaand action!"

And people think they're just watching someone's normal life that a camera just happened to be lucky enough to catch. Well two cameras. And a few sound guys, a couple other guys making sure the lighting is right....

That's your "reality tv".

Confirmed Buzz-kill
    Ruiner of Joy
    Doesn't like dogs or cats

veog0p.gif

i gave you 3 woman!! will that help??
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    200.gif

I was all happy about the kitty gif. I was smiling and scrolling through useless words...

and then i see ^^^this.

Since the original subject matter is garbage, I'm gonna take this opportunity to point out how staged reality shows really are.

This was not some spontaneous fight they just happened to catch on camera. Watch the camera. They do jump shots from the woman with whatever in her vag to the woman she's throwing something at. And another woman is holding her back, stops just long enough for her to do the deed, and then resumes holding her back.

This is why reality shows are so dumb. They're as scripted as any other tv show, it's just that they use "real people" instead of actors. They still pull them aside and tell them, "Ok Tiffany, you're going to get in a fight with Amanda here, we want you to really get mad and be over the top, and then at one point Shonda is gonna let you go and that's when you throw the thing tucked under your skirt at her. Ok? Everybody ready, aaaand action!"

And people think they're just watching someone's normal life that a camera just happened to be lucky enough to catch. Well two cameras. And a few sound guys, a couple other guys making sure the lighting is right....

Confirmed Buzz-kill
    Ruiner of Joy

veog0p.gif

Women. Woman is singular. Women is plural.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    200.gif

and then i see ^^^this.

Confirmed Buzz-kill
    Ruiner of Joy

veog0p.gif

omg really! smh lol!!! its done ok! go be a teacher or something !!!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    200.gif

and then i see ^^^this.

Confirmed Buzz-kill
    Ruiner of Joy

veog0p.gif

omg really! smh lol!!! its done ok! go be a teacher or something !!!

I'm trying. I want to get a job with rosette stone one day. This is how I build up my resume.