Looking for young impressionable fitness friends

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Nope..I believe rubbing it OUT was the point...

Oh, hello.
    In for swapping.

Oh! Hello!!

Do either of you wish to come back to my duplex and watch the Music Television Real World/Road Rules? I taped it so no one tell me how it ends. I have zimas and can pop some jiffypop!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Cr@p....SOL as usual.

*sigh*
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    OMG! inorite? Im misunderstood just like you. Im sending you a fr because we are so old and similar. And for your sloppy seconds.

This is an excitement for me! We could friendswap!

OMFG I am in too. We can be like the Wolfpack........
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.chan4chan.com%2Fimg%2F2010-08-07%2FChris_hansen_watchingyoumirror.jpg
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I'm not very impressionable and I'm not a chick. I guess I'm out.

This a website for support. If you don't wish to be supportive you don't have to reply to the thread.

Ugh. I don't know why some people are so mean.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Nope..I believe rubbing it OUT was the point...

Oh, hello.
    In for swapping.

Oh! Hello!!

Do either of you wish to come back to my duplex and watch the Music Television Real World/Road Rules? I taped it so no one tell me how it ends. I have zimas and can pop some jiffypop!

Zima's??? If you throw in some Jolly Ranchers I'm in!
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cr@p....SOL as usual.

*sigh*

:ohwell: Don't be discouraged, I think he'll let you in. LOL
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    He's selling Advo-care and now reported.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Preferably with thigh gaps

Aftermarket thigh gaps can be installed upon friend request acceptance.

Well *kitten*! I thought I didn't qualify anymore! This is a relief!

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We have a winner!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED A WINNER BEFORE!!! I AM INDEBTED TO YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetch me a beer.

Yes sir!! On it sir!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Sexy-Beer-Girl-Costume_zpsbfa34ddf.jpg
  • snappyapples
    Options
    I'm not very impressionable and I'm not a chick. I guess I'm out.

This a website for support. If you don't wish to be supportive you don't have to reply to the thread.

Ugh. I don't know why some people are so mean.

Because they just don't understand you like I do. I understand you, really, you're the funniest most awesome man in the entire world and, like, you are just sooooo cute.

(please love me)
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

Lets see, i will start off by telling you a little about myself: I have extremely low self esteem and will hang around no matter what is said or done. I have always coveted with every fiber of my being the thigh gap, and will take an aftermarket one if that means having one at all. I will tailor every word, and even my personality, to fit your needs. I am so desperately lonely that I will take all kinds of mental torment and abuse to say that I have friends.

Please please PLEASE CHOOSE ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I just want someone to like me, even if it is only as someone to torment :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We have a winner!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN CALLED A WINNER BEFORE!!! I AM INDEBTED TO YOU FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetch me a beer.

*kitten* just got real...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    what counts as "young"? ;)
  • twkelly
    Options
    He's selling Advo-care and now reported.

Viking women rock. Quick, friend her before she escapes to Valhalla.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I fear you're going about this all wrong ... everyone knows it's the women over 40 (like me) who are the most desperate for someone to love them ... you're missing out on a whole demographic of sad and lonely women who want nothing more than to be used and taken advantage of ...
  • twkelly
    Options

We have a winner!!!

Fetch me a beer.

*kitten* just got real...

WOW! :blushing: Thank you. You can friend me anytime. Like right now! Hurry up! Then get me another beer.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options

OMFG I am in too. We can be like the Wolfpack........

Did someone call for Moon Moon? post-8679-0-87933600-1374360741.png