Supportive friends in the 40's and above

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    46 years young and I'm here every day, multiple times a day, you or anyone else is more than welcome to add me. I just ask that you be as supportive to me as I try to be you.
    Thank you.
    V/r,
    DW
  • Armyguy744
    Options
    Everyone, feel free to add, 43 years young, and want to support you as you support me, Happy Wednesday!
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    52 here! Add me! Would love additional motivation and support! :bigsmile:
  • ath20gustin
    Options
    41 and trying to enjoy the journey. Would love more friends/support. I also would love to help others as well. I have lost 62 and have about 25 more to go. . . ..
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I've been on here a while with a different name.....I'm almost 44 and I'm 5'3"....just trying to lose the last stubborn 10-12lb.....:)
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm 40 and have been here for a year or two.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    48 and always looking to add to wonderful friends! BTW - I live a few exits away down 75 in Villa Hills. :-)
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me always here for support and to offer support. Always looking for new friends :flowerforyou:
  • liljen69
    liljen69 Posts: 45
    Options
    Here's my dumb question for the day: What is the benefit of "adding" someone? Is it like Facebook?

(Today is my first day here so I know nothing. I promise not to ask another dumb question until tomorrow.)
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I am 54 and have always struggled with a extra 20 to 30 pounds. My highest has been 160 pounds. I did manage to get down to 136 but I am now back up to 141. Being 54 its not just about the weight anymore, its about getting healthy. I know what I do now will determine how I am 20 years down the road. I want to be a young, vibrant, sexy 70 year person. Ive never been big on the exercise but I know I need to start. I am determined that 2014 will be my year to lose the weight, tone up and be healthy. I would love to have some friends to support on their journey and to support me on mine.
  • gingermaker219
    gingermaker219 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm gingermaker219
    Add me to be friends. I have about 70lbs to lose
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    40 and above? Nice ageism lol , Because 25 year olds and 30 year olds make awful friends
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    43 here. On about daily. Close to your current weight. FR sent.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Here's my dumb question for the day: What is the benefit of "adding" someone? Is it like Facebook?

(Today is my first day here so I know nothing. I promise not to ask another dumb question until tomorrow.)

Actually, you’re allowed three dumb questions a day for your first two weeks, so you’re good.

It’s not a dumb question, by adding likeminded people with common goals you can motivate each other, ask questions, and see what others are doing to reach their goals.

So see you still have three stupid questions for the day.
    ;-)
    V/r,
    DW
  • liljen69
    liljen69 Posts: 45
    Options

Actually, you’re allowed three dumb questions a day for your first two weeks, so you’re good.

It’s not a dumb question, by adding likeminded people with common goals you can motivate each other, ask questions, and see what others are doing to reach their goals.

So see you still have three stupid questions for the day.
    ;-)
    V/r,
    DW

Thank you! If there were a "Like" button, I'd click it. :)
  • Working2BThin
    Working2BThin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43 and anyone interested can add me too. I don't have a specific number, but I have A LOT of weight to lose. I'm going to stop when I'm comfortable with myself and can do all the things I haven't been able to do because of my weight.
  • babansonia
    babansonia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Will be 41 very soon- will not spend my 40's heavy--nope- not going to happen. Goal is 50lbs total---have lost about 8 in the past month. Hope to keep up the momentum of eating right(eliminating processed food) and working out. Any support will help!! Have a great husband but he's not so good with encouraging words and I need encouragement all the time!
  • cadillacjames
    cadillacjames Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    42. Feel free to add me.
  • tracybryson165
    Options
    I'm 45 and wanted to have a forum for over 40..it is much harder for women like us to lose weight due to pre-menopause and menopause..Please feel free to talk to me whenever you need...:flowerforyou:
  • tracybryson165
    Options
    congrats on losing 54 lbs...