December Outcasts-Ending the year right!

Options

Replies

• princesspurple
    Options
    Welcome *themommie*, I will add you to the next posting of weights on Friday! Kathy-great idea on the water! It helps us with everything!

Try to drink 8 glasses daily...keep a full bottle/glass on your desk at work, drink before bed, drink when you wake up. Drink before you are thirsty!

Keep up on the jacks and pushups-you will be surprised how much stronger you will get-maybe you can only do 2 today-by the end of December it can be 5:smokin:

Commercial breaks-get yourself moving! Biggest Loser tonight-I believe it is the last one-watch for inspiration:drinker:
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Try to drink 8 glasses daily...keep a full bottle/glass on your desk at work, drink before bed, drink when you wake up. Drink before you are thirsty!

Keep up on the jacks and pushups

Commercial breaks-get yourself moving!

The water I can do easily...I've been pushing myself for so long to drink more water that it's second nature now to just drink lots of water.

Continuing the jumping jacks and moving during commercial breaks are still a challenge for me...Gotta start pushing myself to do these!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options

Keep up on the jacks and pushups

Commercial breaks-get yourself moving!

The water I can do easily...I've been pushing myself for so long to drink more water that it's second nature now to just drink lots of water.

Continuing the jumping jacks and moving during commercial breaks are still a challenge for me...Gotta start pushing myself to do these!

Yeah, and I noticed even "the little man" was asking for water this week....:laugh: I thought that was great.
    The little Man is Jess's boyfriend's son age 2 1/2. Passing on good habits.:drinker:
  • Chirron
    Options
    Checking in for the week at 190.4.

12/1...193
    12/8...192.8
    12/15.190.4
  • princesspurple
    Options
    great job chirron!

Hey-do Jess and Maedair know eachother off of MFP?

My son just turned 2 today-he also loves water::)
  • jessemerson86
    Options

Yes, we do. She's basically my mother in law.

And yay for little boys who love water :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I've gone up to 184.5 since my last check in. It's so back and forth with me...

If I drink water before bed, I get up and go to the bathroom all night! :laugh:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Okay, did better with water today but still not quite eight so tomorrow shooting for more!
  • maeadair
    Options
    great job chirron!

Yes. Jess and my son got me started here. They are both doing awesome and are my motivation/inspiration.
    Happy B-day to your son!
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week as well, 194.8 this morning!
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Checking in for the week as well, 194.8 this morning!

Way to go! You're so close to your goal.
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    So I'm not doing as well with the weekly challenges (except for getting enough water), and I'm not doing as well with my non-weight goals as I'd hoped, but I just about fainted when I got on the scale this morning and had lost 3 lbs. :) I see so many posts with people planning their workouts, that I might just have to start trying that in order to push me to do those non-weight goals.

My weigh in for this week is 160.1
  • maeadair
    Options
    Down to 228# this morning.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Great job everyone-I am down 0.4! I will post the updated list at the end of my work day, I have it ready to go-just waiting for a few more updates!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!! :)

So, TOM and messed up scale that gave me 4 very different weights this morning :( I'm buying a new scale tonight, whatever it says in the morning, I'm posting it.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 126 so no change. Guess I should be frustrated but actually happy I have not gained.
    Keep up the good work all!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Here we are so far, but there are still a few people we are waiting on:flowerforyou:

NAME.........................DEC 1.....GOAL......LAST WT.....Change....
    Ballgrrl34/Khalilah..187..........180..........187...............0
    Maeadair...................233..........225..........228..............-5
    Nicole/princess......138.2........132.2.......135.1..........-3.1
    Jess.........................165.3.........158..........160.1..........-5.2
    Sherry/Chirron........193............187..........190.4..........-2.6
    Mobine/Margie........216.4.......207/205....212.6.........-3.8
    Kath711/Kathleen..126...........123..........126...............0
    Nareiko....................160.3........156..........161.2...........+0.9
    Steph_135..............183.5........175...........184.5...........+1
    Jackie-fitnewlife….145.6…....140………140………...-5.6
    KittyKat_Sammi…. ..........................................................Complete 30ds
    Jlynny1811………..198……194/190……193.8…-4.2
    Themommmie….219……….214…………217……-2
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I was at 193.8 this morning, and my goal was 194, so I guess that means I need to change it! I have this fear of jinxing myself for setting another goal for this month, but I'm going to shoot for 190.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    That "+" beside my name really stings. :noway:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    You will do better next week Steph!