Replies

• RickIngram
    RickIngram Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 49 from Washington. Feel free to add me too
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 with about 11 pounds to lose. I want to lose more but that's my current mini-goal. Anyone who'd like more friends, feel free to add me.
  • mccookie_1
    mccookie_1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I turned 40, my metabolism ran for the hills! Feel free to add me.
  • karencercone1
    karencercone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi You can add me, I am 38 yrs old. and looking for supportive MFP encouragement with real life stressors.
  • babansonia
    babansonia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I have started blogging on MFP too...maybe my endless rants will have pearls of wisdom for someone...
  • liljen69
    liljen69 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 48 and feel great! Anyone who LOGS and SUPPORTS their pals can add me :)

DW said I get three dumb questions a day, so I have another. How does one go about logging and supporting their friends? Do you look at their progress and send them messages? I noticed you have close to 100 friends. That's a lot of logging and supporting!

I was going to add a few people but now I'm a little scared. I don't want to be that deadbeat friend no one wants.
  • Fit2BeMe2014
    Fit2BeMe2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's not the a younger age group makes bad friends. It's just that when you hit a certain age things start to slow down and it's not easy and knowing others in your age group really helps. If you need the extra motivation feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Fit2BeMe2014
    Fit2BeMe2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    40 and above? Nice ageism lol , Because 25 year olds and 30 year olds make awful friends
    It's not the a younger age group makes bad friends. It's just that when you hit a certain age things start to slow down and it's not easy and knowing others in your age group really helps. If you need the extra motivation feel free to add me if you want :)
  • liljen69
    liljen69 Posts: 45
    Options
    I discovered my News Feed and a "Like" button! Why am I so happy about this?
  • joedfro
    joedfro Posts: 270
    Options
    Please add me!!! I'm 42. Like to run and eat!
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    I guess I'm in the "above" category (50), but active on MFP and working hard at the gym. I absolutely need more supporting friends to keep myself accountable and promise to be the same for you and your goals. Feel fee to add
  • sholman1114
    Options
    Add me - I'm not 40 yet! I'll be turning the big 4-0 in November, I need to lose 50 by then!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm in the above range!
  • TudorRose2013
    TudorRose2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and would love more friends who log in regularly for motivation and support. :)
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 43 and new to using MFP as well. Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for support and am ready to encourage others.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 :grumble: Please add me :happy:
  • jajsmom
    jajsmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and just started up here again yesterday. Just have my last 5-8 lbs to go(not really needed), but it's what I will feel better with. You can add me. I need some encouragement too.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 48 and re-starting today. I can tell you for sure that this site works. It did for me 3 years ago when I lost 56 pounds that I regained in the last year and a half after a really lousy period of all kinds of losses and "stuff".

The support here is so important. Please add me. I'll be your cheerleader if you'll be mine! :)
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    I'm 44 and hoping to lose another 55 pounds. Please feel free to add me...everyone is welcomed to add me. I can definitely use so more motivation! Together, we can achieve our goals. :)
  • kjgarcia
    kjgarcia Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm above 40 (48 to be exact LOL), and I want to lose about 50 lbs as well...feel free to add me :)