What were you in high school?

Options

Replies

• _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The fat chick

Leave. Crimson. Alone. You. TROLL.

i have your picture you know. the one of you in the thong. i would suggest you keep that trap shut.

I have plenty of photos of you my sweet friend, IP addresses are amazing source aren't they? I'll just hold onto what I know about you and use it when the moment is just right. MUAH!!!!

mmmmkkkkk

you want to call my bluff??? Trust me I can be just as creepy as you with all this snooping and researching.... You're not as smart as you think you are. You are just as subject to invasion of privacy being on the internet as anyone else you have harassed lately, let the tables turn for a moment, BTW nice haircut!

Just report it to the FBI: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Take a number.

If you want to DOX me, be my guest. I don't really care. I'm not a bad looking guy by any means. I think you'd even fall in wuvvvv..

hahaha, not my type honey.... your narcissistic and sadistic not to mention sociopathic tendencies are pretty lacking, I am assuming that is what you're going for???? Even they come off as charming... You're far behind your own idols/role models my friend.... I suggest more research if you're going to talk the talk, go ahead type away, research all day long to better yourself in those aspects.... you DO have enough time for that right? You know, in-between your pathetic stalker sessions? Funny, didn't you just bash someone on here for kissing *** in order to be friends with women he will NEVER get??? Last I checked.... stalker is just an *** kisser gone pro/psycho! Congrats, you have graduated to highest level of creepy F***ery!!!! *stands up and applauds*
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    I was an odd combo- nerd/honor roll student and a stoner.
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The fat chick

i have your picture you know. the one of you in the thong. i would suggest you keep that trap shut.

I have plenty of photos of you my sweet friend, IP addresses are amazing source aren't they? I'll just hold onto what I know about you and use it when the moment is just right. MUAH!!!!

mmmmkkkkk

you want to call my bluff??? Trust me I can be just as creepy as you with all this snooping and researching.... You're not as smart as you think you are. You are just as subject to invasion of privacy being on the internet as anyone else you have harassed lately, let the tables turn for a moment, BTW nice haircut!

Take a number.

If you want to DOX me, be my guest. I don't really care. I'm not a bad looking guy by any means. I think you'd even fall in wuvvvv..

i dont know the full story here, BUT SERIOUSLY????? Your getting a thrill out of picking on a girl ? Man up and grow up ffs

Im sure theres laws against this kinda stalking bullying.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Not beautiful....just always CUTE.... I was friendly with everyone, but I would say there were only a few I let close enough to really know me. I was a brain, who was involved in many sports and clubs. I lived in the shadow of my amazing older brother who was, and still is my best friend. Mostly, I was happy to move on from that, and would NEVER want to go back!
  • Fredhatfield2
    Fredhatfield2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Jock, but real insecure and shy....
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    The fat chick

mmmmkkkkk

Take a number.

hahaha, not my type honey.... your narcissistic and sadistic not to mention sociopathic tendencies are pretty lacking, I am assuming that is what you're going for???? Even they come off as charming... You're far behind your own idols/role models my friend.... I suggest more research if you're going to talk the talk, go ahead type away, research all day long to better yourself in those aspects.... you DO have enough time for that right? You know, in-between your pathetic stalker sessions? Funny, didn't you just bash someone on here for kissing *** in order to be friends with women he will NEVER get??? Last I checked.... stalker is just an *** kisser gone pro/psycho! Congrats, you have graduated to highest level of creepy F***ery!!!! *stands up and applauds*

What are you, a casual reader of the DSM and a freshman in psych at a community college? I don't kiss butt, I kiss kitty.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    The fat chick

mmmmkkkkk

Take a number.

What are you, a casual reader of the DSM and a freshman in psych at a community college? I don't kiss butt, I kiss kitty.

hahha neither, but that sure was a cute attempt at witty bashing....
  • Mrsallypants
    Options
    The fat chick

mmmmkkkkk

Take a number.

i dont know the full story here, BUT SERIOUSLY????? Your getting a thrill out of picking on a girl ? Man up and grow up ffs

Im sure theres laws against this kinda stalking bullying.

It's "you're." Benevolent sexism I don't recognize. Now, hopefully you'll register for selective service and purchase a grammar book after this comment.
  • jbueza
    jbueza Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nerd
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    cheerleader... band geek... wasnt allowed to date or go to parties...so a loner too!!!!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    <-- The smart kid who hated school and didn't get along with anyone-- except a few adults and other select smart kids and/or headbangers.
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Me? I was just passing through...
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Punk Rocker. Mohawk, Leather Jacket :) Skinny malnourished vegetarian, pot smoking straight A honors student.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am in to watch MrSallyPants get owned by some "girls"
  • Mrsallypants
    Options
    I am in to watch MrSallyPants get owned by some "girls"

I think you epitomized my fantasy.
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Perpetually scared.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and I only finished 2 years because I graduated early :D
  • bloozen
    bloozen Posts: 131
    Options
    Nerd, with social clique mobility
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I was pretty much this guy
    th?id=HN.608015198510451771&pid=15.1

LOVE this movie! And yeah that was pretty much me and my friends too.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    My life revolved around my boyfriend and I took dance. That was basically life for me :)