Dear McDonalds and Dominos pizza....

Options

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    You mean that didn't make you never want to eat pizza again? She's just trying to save us all!

evil-pizza-105207323333.jpeg
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in the minority because I LOVE pizza hut. It's my favorite. Never had dominoes. If I can't get Pizza Hut, Jet's is the second best. yum. Now I want pizza!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    One of the best places I remember getting pizza was at McDonalds. (Many many years ago) They don't do them anymore (they said because they took to long to cook and held up the line in the drive through) but the crust on those were so good and the mini ones were the perfect size for me (at that age)

this can't be true....
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    PJ's is the worst!!!! Anyone who thinks of Papa John's as good food needs to come visit Chicago. The fact that ALL of the major chains SUCK DONKEY PARTS is a well known fact of life for anyone within 100 miles of Chicago.
    I'm from New York. I have had Chicago style pizza and prefer NY style. I agree that the chains aren't the best, but for some of us, they are the only choice.
    Jersey Pizza for the win!!
    Mr. New York, your pizza is great. Chicago and NYC area are both leaps and bounds above the rest of the nation. Most people outside of these areas just don't know what pizza really is.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here knows what Pizza really is!
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    One of the best places I remember getting pizza was at McDonalds. (Many many years ago) They don't do them anymore (they said because they took to long to cook and held up the line in the drive through) but the crust on those were so good and the mini ones were the perfect size for me (at that age)

this can't be true....

Link to a youtube commercial about it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhUjabIE8w

#4 on this list:
    http://listverse.com/2009/05/30/top-10-failed-mcdonalds-products/
  • IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To the judgemental jerks:

th?id=HN.608002936385047480&pid=15.1

I am saving this one. And my favourite is Papa Ginos...a New England chain.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    In UK.

Pizza Hut - is yum however, it's super salty and gives my husband the shi....
    To the point that 7hrs later he'll 'never have another one' - until next time.
    I HAVE to try the cheese burger crust. It just has to be done. As soon as I feel I've earned a reward this is what it'll be - just out of curiosity.

Dominos - is also yum, slightly less plastic, if you know what I mean, their stuffed crust is far superior

Pappa Johns is pants.

Pizza Express omg omg omg! Is THE finest. Any Pizzeria that puts a sunny side up egg on your pizza, makes dough balls to die for and has garlic butter that gives you bad breath for days - wins!

No idea what this poster is saying. However the word balls made me laugh.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    In UK.

I HAVE to try the cheese burger crust. It just has to be done. As soon as I feel I've earned a reward this is what it'll be - just out of curiosity.

Dominos - is also yum, slightly less plastic, if you know what I mean, their stuffed crust is far superior

Pappa Johns is pants.

Pizza Express omg omg omg! Is THE finest. Any Pizzeria that puts a sunny side up egg on your pizza, makes dough balls to die for and has garlic butter that gives you bad breath for days - wins!

a6TOydj.gif
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    In UK.

Pappa Johns is pants.

Do you not have dough balls?
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

No, no, no - you can't get pizza from McDonalds, your only allow one thing from there!

anigif_enhancedbuzz927613689749593.gif
  • SPeffer1
    SPeffer1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dominos?

Pizza Hut?!?

For shame.

Clearly, you know nothing of pizza.

2hg8she.jpg

This. And now I want pizza.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

ROFL. This made my week.

QFT
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

This does nothing to deter me from eating any and all pizza!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    In UK.

Pappa Johns is pants.

I think in American English you'd have to spell it doballs. Kind of how doughnuts is spelled donuts
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

ROFL. This made my week.

QFT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    In UK.

Pappa Johns is pants.

I think in American English you'd have to spell it doballs. Kind of how doughnuts is spelled donuts
    Not exactly. We spell it both doughnuts and donuts. And it would be dough balls. :-)

But I don't think we have them, though I was looking at the menu today of the restaurant where I'm having dinner tonight and they have "pizza chips." But the description sounds more like balls than chips.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Those poor kids.... :(
    How do you know there wasn't salad and vegetarian pizza?:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

:blushing: there was salad, and it was a vegetarian pizza actually.
  • RecklezzBeauty
    RecklezzBeauty Posts: 16 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

look its all about moderation dont take anything anyone says about food here to heart, kids r kids and want pizza dammit i am 32 and am craving papa johns, and wont eat it but they can for dinner whenever i please! So be a mom get ur kids some pizza but in moderation and veggie pizza and salad are the bomb diggity!!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

this can't be true....

I remember this. I also remember, in true McDonalds' style, it was good, but just didn't taste like pizza somehow....
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Well, i stand corrected. :drinker: