Mission to loose 20lbs by 30th June- Join me please?

Options
kaytyl2
kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
Hi there,

I am absolutely determined to loose 20lbs before it really heats up here in London! Last year I hated it when it was hot because I struggled to find anything to wear. Not this year! I am on a serious mission to enjoy the sun and look like a hot mamma in the process! Shallow maybe but that's the truth. Please join me and let's motivate each other along this journey.

Replies

• dunge0n
    dunge0n Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mission accepted. Feel free to add me. I log in daily. I am little on and off about recording my meals but for the most part I am keeping track.
    There is nothing wrong in wanting to loose to look better or fit in to clothes.
  • IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im up for it! I've been trying to lose the last 20 for 5 weeks! I have 13lbs to go, but if I lose more, great!
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's do it!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    June 30th is my birthday! :P
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am up for it. Determination is key and so are motivating friends
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    I will try with you! I live in Florida so I understand the "heating up"! Friend request sent :)
  • SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have 12 (gulp) to lose by May 10! But I need to lose much more and 20 for June 30th is feasible. I sent you a request!
  • vrinda9183
    vrinda9183 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    am in for it....please add me
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • edbalfour
    Options
    challenge accepted, anyone feel free to add me, we can all motivate each other
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ok sure. I would like this very much.

20 pounds or 2 inches off my waist. I will be happy with either/both:glasses:
  • megmo1985
    megmo1985 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have a beach trip at the end of June and would love to lose around 15-20 pounds before that! I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable when I just want to relax at the beach! Let's do it!
  • calajane
    calajane Posts: 52
    Options
    I really want to try and accomplish that. Count me in!
  • hannahlibertypink
    Options
    I am new here... I am doing the 5:2 diet.... on my second fasting day... it is hard !!! Looking forward to eating normally tomorrow !!!! I need some friends for support !!! : ) Happy to offer it in return : )
  • luceyfer
    luceyfer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I need to lose 28 and it would be great for some added motivation from friends. My weight loss reasons are the same, I live in Arizona and spend every weekend on the boat and/or by our pool and would love to feel good about myself in a bathing suit
  • bettyboop0731
    Options
    I will join you as well. 10 lbs lost since going to my dietician on 2/17/14. Following as closely as possible to her plan for me.. low sodum meals (since i have high blood pressure and high cholesterol). and i also have PCOS.. so any females that is diagnosed with PCOS understands how hard it is to LOSE weight in general. My goal is also to lose 20 lbs by June so I should be well under the 200 lb mark and never want to see the number "2" in front of the scale ever again!. Keep up the good work.. we all are on a journey of healthiness and happiness.
  • aem135
    aem135 Posts: 44
    Options
    I am new here... I am doing the 5:2 diet.... on my second fasting day... it is hard !!! Looking forward to eating normally tomorrow !!!! I need some friends for support !!! : ) Happy to offer it in return : )

Has this whole 5:2 thing actually been working for you? Thinking to give it a whirl myself soon!
    AND COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to lose a little more too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! My son is graduating and I want to feel and look great. Just sent you a friend request.
  • tattoogrrl28
    Options
    I'm up for it!! Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • willhardin
    willhardin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IN!!