Dear McDonalds and Dominos pizza....

Options

Replies

• SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Obviously you chain lovers have never had SAM'S CLUB PIZZA.

<3333333333333333333333333
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank Sonic for cooking up supper last night after I had to load up 4 hungry kids to take 1 to the doctor. It was yummy.

And Hideaway Pizza is the best I've ever had. I don't think it's a chain, though. Just a local pizza place in Crestview, FL. A-may-zing!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My husband is meeting friends after work leaving me and my 9 year old together. I see pizza in our future!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Obviously you chain lovers have never had SAM'S CLUB PIZZA.

<3333333333333333333333333
    i have. It was OK. Not great.

And Sam's Club is a chain ...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Dominos?

Pizza Hut?!?

For shame.

Clearly, you know nothing of pizza.

2hg8she.jpg

This. And now I want pizza.

That's not pizza
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    McDonalds doesn't have pizza here. I used to really like it as a kid lol. Someone ship it over here :tongue:
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Why would you bring your kids to McDonalds for lunch. Everything they serve for lunch sucks. They have awesome breakfast compared to BK and similiar but their lunch just..... sucks. Wendy's, Arby's, BK, 5 guys... Now we're talking.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Why would you bring your kids to McDonalds for lunch. Everything they serve for lunch sucks. They have awesome breakfast compared to BK and similiar but their lunch just..... sucks. Wendy's, Arby's, BK, 5 guys... Now we're talking.

She had an awesome lunch at McDonald's. It was a filet O fish meal, when all she had eaten all day was a few Pringles and a donut. She was getting the shakes probably from low blood sugar and she didn't have much money on her, and only five minutes to buy food in-between flights. I love you McDonalds!!! :heart:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Dominos?

Pizza Hut?!?

For shame.

Clearly, you know nothing of pizza.

2hg8she.jpg

This. And now I want pizza.

That's not pizza

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

ETA: Take *THAT*, PiratesFan! :laugh: :tongue:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Those poor kids.... :(

2429211-1248563799-ancho.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Too bad there is not the option to report because of douchery.

I usually choose "other" and then type "douchery" into the comment box.

I'm a helper.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    In UK.

Pizza Hut - is yum however, it's super salty and gives my husband the shi....
    To the point that 7hrs later he'll 'never have another one' - until next time.
    I HAVE to try the cheese burger crust. It just has to be done. As soon as I feel I've earned a reward this is what it'll be - just out of curiosity.

Dominos - is also yum, slightly less plastic, if you know what I mean, their stuffed crust is far superior

Pappa Johns is pants.

Pizza Express omg omg omg! Is THE finest. Any Pizzeria that puts a sunny side up egg on your pizza, makes dough balls to die for and has garlic butter that gives you bad breath for days - wins!

I have to ask. What is up with the egg on the pizza thing? We just moved to Madagascar and they do that here. Why? Why ruin a good food like pizza by putting an egg on top? (Of course, so far the pizza I have tried here isn't that great to begin with, but the egg? ) Oh well, to each his own I suppose.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    McDonalds doesn't have pizza here. I used to really like it as a kid lol. Someone ship it over here :tongue:

Wish I could but they don't have it any more. It was only in the early 90s that they carried it and not every place did.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE HATERZ BRO! YOU AREN'T RIDICULOUS AT ALL! U R TOTALLY SPOT ON WITH UR COMMENT! You better call CPS right now to report her for child abuse! Clearly she's unfit as a mother for her kids allegedly consuming McDonald's and Dominos!

My kids like the happy meals and enjoy pizza as well.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    jb7muf.gif
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    jb7muf.gif
    This would have been better with bananas....
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    arch-fat-people.jpg
    :smokin:
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    jb7muf.gif
    This would have been better with bananas....
    [/quote

There is so much wrong with that statement
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options

judgemental post is judgemental

QFT