Mission to loose 20lbs by 30th June- Join me please?

Options

Replies

• tasisinc
    tasisinc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for this!!! I live in London too :happy: I'm graduating around then and would love to wear something nice I'm a little lost for friends so please feel free to add :smile:
  • ruevin79
    ruevin79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in!. Day 2 on 30 day shred and eating well. Trying to throw in a little time on the elliptical as well53453908.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Me too.
  • kaiulani3793
    Options
    I'm up for it as well! I live in California. No way am I wearing a wrap this year when I take my daughter to the beach. :-)

Also, please feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends as I motivate myself. :-)
  • kaiulani3793
    Options
    Im in!. Day 2 on 30 day shred and eating well. Trying to throw in a little time on the elliptical as well.

I love Jillian Michael's stuff! I'm currently obsessed with her "No More Trouble Zones" dvd. I usually switch between that and "Ripped in 30." Sort of burned out on the "30 Day Shred."
  • whitneyrlester
    whitneyrlester Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in the struggle too!!
  • tiffanduli
    tiffanduli Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey last week, so count me in for this!! I log in daily and am pretty good about commenting on posts :) Add me, anyone who wants to do this together!
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Also from London and looking to lose up to 20 pounds.
    x
  • KChesneyGal
    KChesneyGal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    challenge accepted, feel free to add me !
  • DanielleLCook
    DanielleLCook Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    June 30th is my birthday! :P

And mine! :)
  • knadann
    knadann Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to be 20 pounds lighter by June 30th and keep it off. I am in http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/1236528-mission-to-loose-20lbs-by-30th-june-join-me-please#
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    IN! We need a group or something now.
  • AriCast
    AriCast Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose them by the end of May. Lets do it :)

Anyone is free to add me
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll join you with that goal!
    I did the STRONGER Month 1 HIIT Workout: FIRE on YouTube yesterday and burned 410 calories in 30 minutes. I can still feel the burn in my thighs!
  • 867Jen5309
    867Jen5309 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    IN!!! My goal is to lose 16, but if I can do an extra 4 that would be great! Anyone is free to add me if you want!
  • meglizbo
    meglizbo Posts: 42
    Options
    I have about 15 to lose, and that is my birthday! I would love to be at goal weight for my birthday, and I also be finishing p90x3 on the 29th, so it seems very reasonable! Feel free to add me!
  • seabass108
    seabass108 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • brattygurl89
    brattygurl89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! while I have more than 20 to lose, it's a great start and totally doable by June 30th!
  • ksawyer594
    Options
    I am allllll about this! Going to Punta Cana for my honeymoon in July, I would love to finally feel confident in the bathing suit my husband got me for my birthday this year! Anyone feel free to add me! I'm definitely lonely on the friend train hahaha.

Also, incase you haven't heard of it, blogilates.com has been changing my life! I do the Victoria's Secret Model Ab video every morning! Her videos are amazing.
  • misslaceynicole
    misslaceynicole Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!