Mission to loose 20lbs by 30th June- Join me please?

Options

Replies

• kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll post my my starting stats on Tuesday. I vowed not to weigh in this month so April 1st will be my first weigh in since March 1st so I have no clue how much I weigh now...
    Are we doing any specific weigh in day or just weigh as we go along?

Also feel free to add me. I log and post daily.

Probably best to just weigh as we go along, as we all have different days/ times we prefer to weigh in.
  • Im with you ! I need to lose bout 40 lbs to be at my goal weight but 20 by the beginning of summer would be awesome Add me please !
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i'm in feel free to add me....live in texas so i understand the heat. Ready to be fit for the swimsuit and have fun in the sun.
  • dinojay28
    dinojay28 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    40 lbs here before June 30th good luck! Add me mfp!
  • su11378
    su11378 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in!! Add me please! I just started this past week and desperately need the motivation!!!
  • glbrocks
    glbrocks Posts: 37
    Options
    I am ready for this challenge!! I have about 20 lbs to go until I reach a healthy weight. Challenge accepted!!\

Everyone feel free to add me!
  • MaggieMay419
    MaggieMay419 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hoping to lose more like 25 or 30 by then! It would be nice to maybe put on a pair of shorts for July 4th this year! Good Luck!
  • SuperSammi22
    SuperSammi22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • ClaireBear160382
    ClaireBear160382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in feel free to add me the more motivators the better :)
  • azalean
    azalean Posts: 6
    Options
    i have the same goal, add me everyone!
  • mia_namaste
    Options
    I'm down. For some support, I'm trying to lost 30 by September. But let's be honestly I'll. Be overjoyed. If i lose anything more than 10 lbs (: I'd love some support and motivation, plus.I.share any cool tips or recipes I learn.
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    I'm in! Those looking for motivation, please feel free to add me! I logon daily!
  • kanika419
    Options
    I'm in! Sending a friend request!
  • tricedominique
    tricedominique Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mission accepted! Sending friend request! All feel free to add me as well! :smile:
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    I am in!! I have 15 lbs to goal, but my feelings won't be hurt if I hit 20 lbs! Request sent.

Others feel free to add me as well!
  • ditchthefat
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is one lb per week, but 20lbs by end of June would be fantastic!
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just over 6.5lbs a month? Psh, I'm game! I have 18lbs to go so this is actually rather close to my goal to be 140lbs by August (though sooner would be better~). Feel free to add me!!
  • MaggieMay419
    MaggieMay419 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh and anyone feel free to add me! This is my first week back and already on day 5, it's going much better then any of my other attempts! =)
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I wan to lose 60 lbs. by the end of the year... so this fits my plan.. I'm in!