Salsa and crackers. Easy and fast.
  • canary40
    canary40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Omg. I'm drooling!
  • jakeya16
    jakeya16 Posts: 40
    Options
    You could add it to pasta, use it for lettuce wraps, plain Greek yogurt I'd an awesome substitute for mayo so you could make tuna fish salad. Add it to greens for a salad eat it on crackers for a snack, or season it with spices put it on bread and have a sandwich:)
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    yes exactly. By typing any response, you have just added this thread to your "my topics" tab. So when people don''t have anything to say that they want to add to the conversation, but they want to be easily able to retrieve the thread, they just say "bump" . It also makes the thread appear on the main page so it gets more attention.

Thank you.
  • caitlinhalsey
    Options
    I love having tuna with plain greek yogurt, lemon, finely diced onion and celery and then I usually have it stuffed in a red pepper or tomato. So delicious.
  • zivasak
    zivasak Posts: 88
    Options
    5 minute preparation:

Mix tuna with

fresh raw ginger
    raw garlic
    fresh crushed chili
    pure sesame oil

serve with 1 hard boiled egg and anchovies on a bed of lettuce

top up with a tbsp of tapenade (homemade of course-so easy) and feta cheese

with a dressing made of olive oil and apple cider, the whole thing turns into a gourmet nirvana

Bon appétit!
  • Glenda927
    Options
    I love tuna w/balck beans, no cooking. Drain can of tuna, drain and rinse half a can of black beans, Italian dressing and salt. Mix and eat. Goes together so well.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You can make Tuna Puttanesca. Super quick and easy. Just add olive oil, garlic, chopped black olives, diced tomatoes to a pan with the tuna (drained) you can also add some capers. Once it is heated you pour it over any kind of pasta you like. Its really good ☺
  • twhitecotton32
    twhitecotton32 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    it all sounds really good
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Mix with hummus, put on a piece of bread ( I use honey oat ) cover with Jalapeno Cheddar cheese,

Broil until bread is toasted, and cheese is melted.

MMMMMMMMMM so delish
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    If it is in a can, go to the top of a hill; in a bag mix cuts of celery, onion, mayo, and relish, squeeze the bag to mix everything together as you roll the can down the hill chasing it. Once at the bottom of the hill, unload the cans contents in the bag, and mix going back up the hill in a full sprint. At the top of the hill, grasp the bag at the base and make hole and squeeze the contents out; workout and a snack. Next caller....
  • Plainjane1755
    Options
    Lettuce wrap with apples, bit of mayo:love:
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I mix it with avacado ... gives you the texture of having it with mayo, but avacado is a healthy fat. Add some hot sauce, or lemon or lime or whatever you like for taste :)
    I also eat it on celery instead of with crackers so it gives me that cruch with less calories!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I use avocado too lately with mine as some other people said.

a can of tuna, with water in mixed with one avocado, tbsp of olive oil, tbsp of lemon juice...I add some onion chopped fine, white or green whichever I have...so tasty.
  • drmommy09
    drmommy09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jumpin15
    jumpin15 Posts: 30
    Options
    Bump :tongue:
  • LJDaye
    LJDaye Posts: 69
    Options
    Bump
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Is it yellowfin tuna from North Carolina?
  • yturie47
    yturie47 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kegross2013
    Options
    *bump*