Whats 4 lunch?

Options

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    A wholegrain wrap with hummus , grilled veggies (courgette/zucchini, aubergine/eggplant and bell pepper), shredded red cabbage and spinach.

A bowl of stone cold watermelon and some pumpkin seeds.

It was delicious :).
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    nothing for me today...they cleaned out the fridge at my job yesterday and THREW MY LUNCH AWAY!!!....I know RIGHT??! Who does that?
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'll be having a turkey taco soup I made a couple days ago, specifically for lunches. It's good but lacking something and I can't quite decide what. Plus the protein isn't as high as I hoped. I don't think I'll make it again, but I kind of feel obligated to finish it off over the next 2-3 days (I'm the only person in the house who will eat beans and it's loaded with them)
  • Glenda927
    Options
    My RB wrap. Romaine lettuce leaf, 2.5 oz Boars head roast beef, 1 Sargento sharp cheese stick, mustard.
  • DrWonga
    DrWonga Posts: 20
    Options
    400 grams of chicken breast and 350 grams of veggies.

-Lets do this !
  • onionparsleysage
    onionparsleysage Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Roasted duck with satueed bok choy over a bit of rice. And some fish soup!

Yuuuuuum
  • CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All your foods sound good

Lets see I had a homemade xtreme wellness tomato and basil with herb chicken tortilla wrap with lettuce and guacamole made with a teaspoon of ranch and garlic...And a little la Victoria taco sauce....Pretty good :-)

For dinner its going to be basmati brown rice with broccoli and boiled chicken breast with a teenie bit of soy sauce...Snacks are carrots and an apple...
  • LaurieArmitageMcouat
    Options
    that sounds delicious...thanks for a great idea
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Homemade salad: 1/2 cup of shredded chicken made in crockpot last night, 1/4 cup of black beans, diced mango, chopped radishes, shredded carrots, roasted pumpkin seeds, green leaf lettuce, and homemade creamy cilantro avocado dressing :). Pretty excited and proud of my prepping skills today!
    1 of the most healthiest meals yours is in this topic very nutritional and it has variety yum.
    Thank you friend! I love food and creatively crafting healthy meals! :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast and green beans.
  • ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    2 cups spring mix salad greens, 1 sm can tuna packed in water, drained 4 cubes cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp classic hummus and 4 tbsp dill pickle juice as dressing.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go an easy route today, headed home at lunch break to microwave an Aldi beef n' bean frozen burrito and top it with a bunch of shredded lettuce, salsa, plain Greek yogurt and maybe a tiny bit of shredded cheddar. Probably finish the meal with chunks of fresh pineapple.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    leftovers :wink:

Burger (minus the bun) with baked beans and grape tomato's.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    No fat yogurt with quince stewed in sugarfree maple syrup :D
    That was breakfast and lunch cause I woke up late and had to rush to class lol
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    Honeycrisp apple
    handfull of pretzels
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Onion Pie on a Caluliflower Crust.

Something I have been experimenting with is Cauliflower as an alternative to Pasta and Bread.

I made a basic Caluliflower Pizza Crust. Covered it with Caramelized Onions and sauteed Mushrooms. Topped it with Feta Cheese.

Had it for dinner Saturday night and now I am having the leftovers for lunch today. Less than 200 calories a serving and it is delicious.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Lasagna, apple, h2o, tossed salad.
  • 17584melissa
    17584melissa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup pasta salad, lightly breaded chicken strips, mozzarella string cheese, one hard boiled egg and a cup of strawberries. Yum!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I had a really big breakfast, so my lunch was a twix bar :P

However, breakfast was eggs, bacon, potatoes. And dinner will be a chicken wrap.