7 day water diet.

Options

Replies

• peggymunsell
    peggymunsell Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to have to hope this works because it's not showing up on my school laptop but since we're moving to a new gif theme, here you go:

Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif

Oh hey! it worked, wonder why it wasn't working anymore in the original thread....

Funny we both posted that about the same time!
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    tumblr_m4d33hreis1r0pyj8.gif
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to have to hope this works because it's not showing up on my school laptop but since we're moving to a new gif theme, here you go:

Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif

Oh hey! it worked, wonder why it wasn't working anymore in the original thread....

Funny we both posted that about the same time!

Well damn, yours isn't showing up on my end, damn stupid crappy school server blocking my pretty boy pictures :grumble: on an average day I'm lucky if I can see about half the gifs that are actually posted on a thread, but it's still weird that I can see the one I posted, but not yours since they probably come from the same location. Oh well, I'm just going to drool and stop thinking now.
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    post-16602-Daryl-kissing-Rick-twd-gif-XSAs.gif
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    walking-dead-gif-1.gif
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    walking-dead-gifs-3.gif
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    This thread went from wanting to hit my head against a wall to awesome! Thanks fellow MFPers.

Any sane person's thoughts on a water only cleanse...

500x1000px-LL-1b39f165_tumblr_lz9li4sxsD1r3zat8.gif
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Disney-Party.gif

*jawdrop* This just seriously made my day.
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    Disney-Party.gif

*jawdrop* This just seriously made my day.

tumblr_lptxtpYy341qfjjglo1_500.gif
  • jamilt
    jamilt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I asked a question..And I also found out how you all roll.. I dont find it being mean at all.. Because I dont wear my feelings on my sleeve.But I do know a hater will be a hater. And it doesnt take much to fill up the hater bus!!!! But anyway thanks for all the advice, and all the lil gifs as y'all call them they were funny as hell.... Made my day after I came from the gym & saw them all...Hahaha!! I love it.. 1 question and 199+ responses 85% of them are those gifs that you had to go find.Cause thats how you guys roll..... Thanks guys!!! Now im going back to checking the rest of them out....TOO FUNNY!
  • jamilt
    Options
    Wait!!!!!! You guys cracking me up....Hold on, heres whats so darn funny...The ones that are posting these gifs are the ones that have been on here for quite some time!!!!! You know, the ones a person would look to for some good congrete advice.... Wow!! Man you guys are crazy!!!! Lmbo!!! Keep them coming please.... And I thought we were crazy here in new orleans.. You guys are crazy ALL over...
  • jamilt
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!!! CANT STOP LAUGHING!!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I asked a question..And I also found out how you all roll.. I dont find it being mean at all.. Because I dont wear my feelings on my sleeve.But I do know a hater will be a hater. And it doesnt take much to fill up the hater bus!!!! But anyway thanks for all the advice, and all the lil gifs as y'all call them they were funny as hell.... Made my day after I came from the gym & saw them all...Hahaha!! I love it.. 1 question and 199+ responses 85% of them are those gifs that you had to go find.Cause thats how you guys roll..... Thanks guys!!! Now im going back to checking the rest of them out....TOO FUNNY!

See, now you're going about this all wrong. If you really want to get the very best gifs then you need to start a new thread about how mean we all are.

But since you've been a good sport, here are a couple of links that you might find helpful and will give you an idea of what a lot (although certainly not all) of the people on here would probably say are the best tips and tricks for being successful with your weight loss.

This one is a classic:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

This one is newer but also has some great tips
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here?hl=so+you're+new+here
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    OP thanks for checking in. I was getting worried that you'd seriously passed out from lack of food. :flowerforyou:

Read those links from Amber. Those links will help more than any 7 day water diet.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wait!!!!!! You guys cracking me up....Hold on, heres whats so darn funny...The ones that are posting these gifs are the ones that have been on here for quite some time!!!!! You know, the ones a person would look to for some good congrete advice.... Wow!! Man you guys are crazy!!!! Lmbo!!! Keep them coming please.... And I thought we were crazy here in new orleans.. You guys are crazy ALL over...

In all honesty you are awesome OP!! And yes, a good place to start is the two links that posted the user above. Thanks for being a good sport and not being all.....

%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD-yoba-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%82%D1%85%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82-Butthurt-564611.gif

:laugh:
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    In for the gifs.

i3PkzDB.gif
  • peggymunsell
    Options

In all honesty you are awesome OP!! And yes, a good place to start is the two links that posted the user above. Thanks for being a good sport and not being all.....

%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD-yoba-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%82%D1%85%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%82-Butthurt-564611.gif

:laugh:

Yes. Thanks for being a good sport. :drinker:
  • jamilt
    Options
    Those 2 links are very helpful.... Gave me tons of info...Now see thats whats up!!!! Thats how you drop it, like its hot!!!!
  • jamilt
    Options
    Now I just need to learn y'all lango.
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    It's easy.
    Eat food.
    No fad diets.
    It's about moderation not deprivation.
    There are NO good/bad foods, only bad eating habits.
    It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change, so whatever you do you have to look at it and realize it's what you'll have to do for the rest of your life.
    A calorie is just a calorie.
    Calorie in < Calories out.
    If you don't own a food scale, get one. Weigh everything.
    Log consistently.
This discussion has been closed.