Whats 4 lunch?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Chobani blended strawberry yogurt (one of the little ones under 100 calories) which may or may not be slightly expired, some whole wheat Ritz Crackers, and some extra sharp Cabot Cheddar. All things I've left at work in case of an "I forgot a lunch emergency"...just like today... Whoops!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    5.6 ounces cooked skinless chicken and broccoli yummy protein fats and carbs
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Salad with organic greens, carrot, tomato, baby bella mushrooms, a boiled egg for protein and soy ginger dressing :)
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chobani blended strawberry yogurt (one of the little ones under 100 calories) which may or may not be slightly expired, some whole wheat Ritz Crackers, and some extra sharp Cabot Cheddar. All things I've left at work in case of an "I forgot a lunch emergency"...just like today... Whoops!

I've found that yogurt stays good for quite a long time after the exp date as long as it's been properly refrigerated :)
  • kmtbeaulieu
    kmtbeaulieu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    veggie dogs,garlic sauted bok choy, spinnach,and baby yom choy. :)
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Salmon fillet, steamed broccoli and penne pasta.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    hearty chicken soup. honey mustard pretzels. and dried persimmons.
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    whole chopped tomato and whole sliced avacado with canned tuna/mayo on top. Yummy!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ham, bbq sauce, swiss and cherry tomatoes wrapped in a flatout wrap, heated for about 20 seconds just to warm it up and melt the cheese. YUMMM. :smile:
  • amylb0822
    amylb0822 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1/2 cub of lump crab meat and horseradish cocktail sauce and Iced unsweetened green tea.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Today was a banana flips (first time trying and it was good) apple sauce, and cheezit snack mix.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Caesar salad. :)

2 cups romaine blend
    20 g shaved parmesan
    7 g fat free seasoned croutons
    5 large grilled shrimp
    2 tbsp light creamy Caesar dressing

I FINALLY found a salad I enjoy. Yay!

[That's only 218 calories. In two hours, I get to enjoy 3 oz baby carrots, 2 tbsp Oikos French Onion yogurt dip, a hard-boiled egg, and a light string cheese. Yum!]
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had leftover pizza for breakfast and as a result I feel kind of gross so I've been putting off lunch. It's 2PM, though, so I'm going to have a cup of coffee to get my appetite going and probably raid the snack cupboard here at work in a little while. I will fully intend to have a few Triscuits with some dried apples, but I'll probably actually eat a PopTart dipped in peanut butter. (Today is not my best food day.)