Love Peanut Butter? Then read this.......

Options

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    OMG, Just found out that there is now Peanut Butter Pop tarts available at Walmart in Canada. Glad today is grocery day
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ewwww. I'll pass on powdered PB lacking fat and calories.

Call me when you discover this one instead:
    img]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y407/MrM1027/MobileUploads/utf-8BMTcwMTAwMDVfbGcuanBn_zps3f3a6954.jpg[/img

This is my favorite peanut butter EVAR! I really want to branch out and try their other flavors.
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    PB2 is amazing if you mix it in vanilla yogurt....just saying!!!! :)
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    I found a HEALTHY alternative to PB!!!! It is called PB2....I found it a wal-mart next to the regular peanut butter.......

PB2 is a little different tho......it is a powder.......for 1 serving you mix 2 tbsp of the powder with 1 tbsp of water and it is yummy!!! And I love PB and I just fell in love with it.....I have PB2 and an apple as my last snack of the day.....Here is the nutrition info: Serving size 2 tbsp, Calories 45, Fat calories 13, Sodium 94 mg, Total Carbs 5 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 5g...... here is a link to what it looks like..... http://www.iherb.com/bell-plantation-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter-with-premium-chocolate-6-5-oz-184-g/38246

I buy the one with chocolate in it and I just love it!!

Imagine how good a protein shake would taste made with PB2?? lol

Enjoy!!!

Lisa

Just wait till you discover Jam...

then compote....

then....

Just the other day, I saw something at the store that I'd never seen before and got SUPER EXCITED. I think it was called 'jelly'... but I'm not sure. I'll try to find it on the GOOGLE and report back!
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I like PB2. I don't love it as much as I love real peanut butter... but I do love that it is lower in calories. It is good in my morning smoothies.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    OMG, Just found out that there is now Peanut Butter Pop tarts available at Walmart in Canada. Glad today is grocery day

This is why we're friends...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    PB2 doesn't taste like peanut butter. I mean it's not awful....but it's not great either. Why not just eat peanut butter?
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    It is because I love Peanut Butter that I do not eat PB2.

+ one.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

img]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y407/MrM1027/MobileUploads/utf-8BMTcwMTAwMDVfbGcuanBn_zps3f3a6954.jpg[/img

OMG. I want that. I'm going shopping tomorrow just for that. I must possess it.
    They also make a dark chocolate one.

:love: I am so going to find a way to work these into my ice cream cleanse. And I saw from searching for this that P28 also makes a peanut butter, may have to hunt down a jar of that for the husband.
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Stop hating on the PB2!! I love it and have it almost every day - not as an alternative to peanutbutter, but because I can do so much more with it in powdered form.

I like to:
    - Stir it into my oatmeal
    - Sprinkle on top of ice cream
    - Mix it in with protein shakes
    - Use it for cooking (on chicken, in stir fry, etc)

Yes, I know I can use regular peanutbutter for all of those things. But I'll just be honest and say that I am sometimes just too lazy to mess with the sticky goodness. So, powdered it is. If I want a PB&J sandwich or peanutbutter spread, I use regular peanutbutter.

PB2 is just peanuts, sugar, and salt - so what's the issue? You can have your peanutbutter and eat it, too :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

OMG. I want that. I'm going shopping tomorrow just for that. I must possess it.
    They also make a dark chocolate one.

:love: I am so going to find a way to work these into my ice cream cleanse. And I saw from searching for this that P28 also makes a peanut butter, may have to hunt down a jar of that for the husband.
    Peanut butter melts into pourable form in the microwave (don't burn it, though!). Pourable over ice cream. I will not admit to doing this.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Stop hating on the PB2!! I love it and have it almost every day - not as an alternative to peanutbutter, but because I can do so much more with it in powdered form.

I like to:
    - Stir it into my oatmeal
    - Sprinkle on top of ice cream
    - Mix it in with protein shakes
    - Use it for cooking (on chicken, in stir fry, etc)

Yes, I know I can use regular peanutbutter for all of those things. But I'll just be honest and say that I am sometimes just too lazy to mess with the sticky goodness. So, powdered it is. If I want a PB&J sandwich or peanutbutter spread, I use regular peanutbutter.

PB2 is just peanuts, sugar, and salt - so what's the issue? You can have your peanutbutter and eat it, too :)

You have to embrace the sticky goodness. Trying to avoid it just makes things uncomfortable.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    PB2 is just peanuts, sugar, and salt - so what's the issue?

The issue is that it doesn't taste very good.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    It is because I love Peanut Butter that I do not eat PB2.

This sums it up for me!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

^ I bought these last week!!
  • asdowe13
    Options

Your right I can, and I do, daily. And it's peanut butter, comes in a jar, sometimes with pieces of peanuts, sometimes it's blened and gooey and smooth, and so goooooood!
  • asdowe13
    Options

Well this means I have to head to Walmart!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I like both
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    Only here to say.... Make sure you weigh a serving with a food scale!!! I blame pb2 for my weight gain before I had a scale! Ya know. When I was eating like 8 measured servings a day. That turns out was more like 15 servings when I finally got a food scale and starting weighing my food....
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

I feel for you, man... Those things have been available in the U.S. walmarts for about a year.