1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and I am SO PROUD of you!!! I love your outlook and thank you for sharing all the pictures. I really needed this "pick me up" today and thank you for posting!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Your story made me very emotional thank you for sharing. And congrats you look amazing! :bigsmile:
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Your story sounds a lot like mine. AWESOME job! Keep it up!
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you're an inspiration:).
  • Mandi5Dogs
    Mandi5Dogs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your post could not have come at a better time!!!! I started going to the gym, much like you did. I knew I needed a change, but wasn't unhealthy so there was no big push. I realize now I was unhealthy. My trainer and I had put a 100 lb loss goal for my 1 year mark. I didn't make it. I did lose 98 lbs, but.. Since I missed that goal eating well and getting to the gym have just become a huge chore. I am proud of myself every night when I go to bed and I've stayed on track, but getting up in the morning knowing what I have to do is daunting. Seeing your success and the length of time it took you to get there is an amazing affirmation for me.

Thank you so much for taking the time!!!!
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Not too many pictures - they and your story document a great accomplishment that will inspire many, many people! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!
  • merlewalton
    merlewalton Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BTW as other people said you can NEVER have too many pics of your success! It shows an amazing accomplishment.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    One of the best posts I have read so far....just one question....what cha doin hanging out with Kerry Washington???
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. There is Hope!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring story/transformation!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    One of the best posts I have read so far....just one question....what cha doin hanging out with Kerry Washington???

Just being awesome.

She introduced me at an event where I was being honored (you know, just a regular ol' luncheon where the other honorees were Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Garner, and Eva Mendes...NBD). It was kind of a cool day :)
  • jrwilliams124
    jrwilliams124 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you so, so much for sharring your amazing story!! You actually made me cry!!
    Congrats of your wonderful journey.
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    This is the most inspirational success story I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing, and for taking the time to include so many pictures. It is a joy to see you out and about, enjoying life with your family.
  • ntdcruz
    ntdcruz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is truly amazing. Thanks so much for sharing! Love the pics! You look fantastic!
  • lestatsgirl71
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!! and an inspiration to a girl like me. Thank you!
  • tallmominfl
    tallmominfl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, you are very inspiring! :smile:
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic achievement and such amazing motivation for those of us in the same situation. Keep up the incredible work and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I know I hate looking at pictures of myself at my biggest, so it takes courage to share that. It must be like looking back at a different person? Your family must love that you can join in with them and give them a run for their money!

Brilliant.
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Holy frijoles, that is friggin' amazing!!!! You are my hero today!! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Amazing journey I have 75 lbs to go. But I'm just taking it one day at a time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!