• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I lost my pants

nathan-fillion_zps50cd186e.gif
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I pretend I am "just asking a question" when in actual reality I am totally accusing my husband of whatever I am asking about....... We both know I'm doing it. I just can't stop :explode:

I drink too much coffee. :drinker:

I spend more hours on my cell phone then any one human should. It's just so.... smart. I love it :smooched:
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    I'm a compulsive contributor/volunteer and have a hard time saying "No."

I love to entertain; I work as a professional magician on the side and have a hard time believing not everyone likes magicians...

I pick at my ear hair and pull it out. WHY on God's green earth do I have to lose my hair on top of my head and then have it flourish from my nose and ears? Not fair.
  • PAULAJACKSON23
    PAULAJACKSON23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Night Time Eating - GRRRRRR:explode: at self
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    - Beer
    - Bourbon
    - Rum
    - Vodka
    - Wine
    - Gin

In that order...and sometimes in the same night.
  • PAULAJACKSON23
    PAULAJACKSON23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just LMAOOO at this one, I feel ya! High Five sista!:tongue:
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I smoke (not tobacco/nicotine) which leads to ridiculous late night munchies

I've been working on controlling my munchies lately though and think I'm getting better at it!
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    Most annoying habit to my friends/family: I am horribly indecisive.

Family/Friend asks: "what do you want to do tonight?"
    Me: I don't know/I don't care

^^^Some variation on this conversation happens on a daily basis in regards to just about anything.

Personally, I think my worst habit is rolling my eyes whenever I think someone is saying something stupid. It wouldn't be so bad, but I am an awful person and I find myself rolling my eyes a lot. And I waste too much time hating people. You hear me, boyfriend's psycho, social media stalking ex? Thank God LinkedIn lets you block people now. And I get loud when I am drunk...not confrontational, just loud.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    If I see chocolates, sweets like pastries, cakes, cookies - I legit grab and shove it into my mouth as fast I can without remembering what I just did.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Cigars, donuts, and beer...the holy trinity
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Nighttime snacking. I try to save about 400 calories for late evening noshing.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I get hyperfocused and forget to eat, sleep... I have a reminder on my phone to tell me to breathe.
  • TheVevina
    TheVevina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I eat cereal out of the box with my hand for a "snack." But I can't stop, I love cereal. I nag and put myself down a lot.
    This is me
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I lost my pants

The guy in The Lego Movie has them.

My bad habits are pretty bad. I drink a Monster a day. A monster on occasion isn't bad, but I just have to have one every.single.day. But, I log it! And the other, well, I'm a dirty smoker. That habit will be gone at the end of this semester. And, I'm a procrastinator. I'll finish this post later.
  • missuniquedesign
    missuniquedesign Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell Cookies/Cream
    Well any Blue Bell sadly :(
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I bite my lip a lot. And I shout at other drivers when I'm driving. How some people managed to pass their driving test, I'll never know.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Almond butter!!!! I eat way too much of it all the time, i am actually eating it with a spoon, directly out of the jar as I am typing this. I should be ashamed of myself!!!!!
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    My younger skinnier self was addicted to Mountain Dew. The last 10 years or so it has been diet dew. 5-6 cans a day. Cut it down to one a day, sometimes 2 on the weekends, a few months ago. I love to eat, but I am trying to make better choices- most of the time. I watch way to much TV.

Something about making you go blind..............LOL