From 25k to couch potato... Training suggestions?

Options
13»

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I found my goal body! :-D

Couch-potato.gif
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to join you on your couch potato journey. I am pretty sure I could eat at least one jumbo bag of potato chips every evening, probably 2 if I set my mind to it.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional couch potato... happy to provide training tips

The thing that really helped me get to where I am was changing my thinking. Once I realized that there is nothing that can't be put off for another hour or day or week or month or year, I was well on my way...

Heck... who said taxes are certain? I've been deferring filing them for years now
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to join you on your couch potato journey. I am pretty sure I could eat at least one jumbo bag of potato chips every evening, probably 2 if I set my mind to it.

Potato chips aren't my thing, but I will be supportive and eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's every night.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Also, there is no food that can't be deep fried... even previously deep fried things can be refried. If you're already an experienced couch potato, you can just get a scooter that can shuttle you between the TV and kitchen... if you are a pro like me, you just have a deep fryer in every room.

Make sure you track how many calories you burned pushing the joystick on your scooter
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Couch-potato.gif

In order to get that body, you are going to need that couch. It looks like it reclines, so it could be spendy. But, think of it as your anti-gym membership.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Couch-potato.gif

In order to get that body, you are going to need that couch. It looks like it reclines, so it could be spendy. But, think of it as your anti-gym membership.

I totally have a couch like that already! I am well on my way to goal body!!! WOOT!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Update:

It's been about 5 months since I moved to couch potato status. (thank you injuries and work cancer!)

It would appear that I have managed to lose some of the pesky thigh gap, but my compulsive need to track my food has me maintaining my goal weight.

Overall, it would appear that if you continue to log your food, you CAN indeed still stay at goal weight. The only drawback is that you don't get to eat all the food anymore.

Thank you everyone for the support - it was very helpful! :grinning: