Supportive friends in the 40's and above

Options

Replies

• Traciaq
    Traciaq Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi 40 something Female here in Los Angeles, anyone feel free to add me I am active on here and always happy to help and cheer anyone on with support
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Howdy forties people! I'm a 45er crazy marathoner in Nebraska. I log every day and take nutrition & fitness very seriously. Feel free to add me. Happy to connect with more people in my age group. :glasses:
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am smack in the middle of my 44th year. I've lost a little over 10 lbs since December, with 30-40 more to go. I just got back from a mini vacation to the Texas hill country where I did not watch my food or beverage :drinker: calories very closely so I'm getting back on track today. I'm in my last month of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and trying to decide what to do next ... Leaning towards P90X3. My bf and I are going to build a power rack but I want to wait until July when I'll be a year past rotator cuff surgery before I start lifting heavy.

I'm on here pretty much everyday and try to offer support to my friends, and I'm always open for more. :smile:
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I'm on here almost every day. Sometimes I have more time to befriend and encourage than others. I joined April 15 of last year. If you're curious about age, I'll be 60 in about 12 days, but certainly don't feel it! :)

Best wishes for your success on this journey. Anybody else reading this is certainly welcome to add me as a friend too. That would be great!
  • vanginmi
    vanginmi Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi All, I am forty-two and haven't worried to much about my health.

Each year I see a slow age related weight gain and think I need to start paying more attention. I think I would like to realistically get down to 145 - which is what I was for about decade. So I need to lose about 15 pounds. Arghh..just can't stop putting cream in my coffee and ending the day with a glass of wine (or two). And I have guilt about owning two schnauzers and never going for walk. Im a busy mom and have decided to make time to get healthy - or one can always hope!! :)
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    <<<<<.....I will be 44 in May.....started out here with a different name in January 2012.....was 172lb.....got down to 118lb and then started lifting and weight crept up to 130lb.....trying to get back down to 120lb.....feel free to add me....I am here everyday
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    44 here ... anyone in needs of friends and support feel free to add me
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    43 here. Sending you a friend request.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'll be 46 in June. Feel free to add me.
  • JoT2013
    JoT2013 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 and am relatively new to MFP.

I also have 50+lbs to lose...plz feel free to add me :)
  • zannyone
    zannyone Posts: 43
    Options
    I am looking for new friends, too! Feel free to add me!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    42 Mom here. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 25 pounds.
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 52 and from the UK and I'd like to think I'm as random as they come .... love to chat and play with words about any subject under the sun.

Lost 36lb so far which is almost a third of the way through my journey.

Anyone fun and supportive please feel free to add me and you can expect the same in return
  • edwrightuk
    Options
    42 and just started out on here. Happy to be added. It's tough losing weight when you're knockin on a bit.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tammy, I'm 44, have lost 48 so far and 80-90 more to go, anyone can feel free to add me, I'm always in need of motivating and supporting friends.
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, 44, T2D, 58 pounds down, just under 80 to go. Feel free to add me; I log in every day
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 44. I'm here everyday fighting the good fight. Feel free to add me.
  • Badgergrl69
    Badgergrl69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 45 and always looking for people my age who can relate. All those over 40 please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not new to MFP but I'm hoping to contact with some women and men over 40 for support and encouragement. I have around 100 more pounds to lose. I just find the support and friendship I find on here so helpful. Let's encourage each other.

Dore
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey 40 folks - add me! Day 85, 211 miles, 15 lbs, 7.5 inches and 1 size down. I log in daily, post daily and blog my journey.