Replies

• chays84
    chays84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need the extra motivation :)
  • cshulga
    cshulga Posts: 17
    Options
    Count me in! I hope to lose around 8 lbs :)
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    DAY 2. Reports??? Is everyone on point? I can say I walked 3 miles today despite the rain and kept my carbs to a minimum and protein to the max. Feel good! I wish you all the same.

My day isn't quite over so I'll give a report for yesterday. I stayed within my calories, took a 2 mile walk and drank my goal of water! Couldn't sleep until 2am so laid in bed watching Netflix thinking about food. However, I did NOT get up and eat anything. I proved to myself I won't die if I just ignore my midnight munchies:)
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! This is going to be fun. My challenge will be to go back to child's play(so to speak). Utilizing that childlike energy, not to mention imagination. Remember the days when you could make up anything to play at the drop of a dime and really enjoy it no matter how exhausting .....:laugh:
  • suetrnka
    suetrnka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in too - aiming for 8 and hoping for 10! I'm working on limiting sugar, but I'm not giving it up. However - i am working really hard to increase my water intake - which seems to be incredibly hard for me to do (but it's getting better!).

Let's do this!!! Feel free to add me, kinda new here (again) and looking for friends to keep me motivated (and in line...)!
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    So far so good, my weigh in isn't until tomorrow though so time will tell :)
  • maripullan
    Options
    I"m in! I need the motivation to keep myself going. I'm just starting after waiting WAY too long, so here's hoping! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I know I can use the motivation from seeing what other people are doing for sure. :)
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My weigh-in day is Saturday, so since Tuesday is right in the middle, I suppose I'll use last Saturday's weigh-in as a starting point. Hope that's not considered cheating!

Yesterday was good for calories, I hit my step goal (I use a fitness tracker), and I did my strength training workout. Today, a little over my calories, but was way over on steps and still got in my workout. I feel okay but a little.... puffy.... like my body is retaining water or something. Not sure what that's about but I'll see on Saturday how that affects the scale.

Feel free to add me if you are in this challenge too. The more the merrier!

ETA: My goal for this challenge is a 5 pound loss.
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    yes plz
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love a good challenge, so count me in! I have kept my food and exercise in track for 2 days.
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i'm a day late joining, but exercised like mad and have been all about kale and black bean soup today. hoping to drop at least 5 lbs this month - it's coming off really slowly, despite my best efforts. thanks for the challenge! do i have to do anything to be part of this group/challenge, or do i just keep trying to check back every day? i'm pretty new to the group dynamic of this site so i'm not sure how this works. thanks!
  • Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day went ok i have go back in track some strawberries I also relied on a lot packaged food today which is not normal for me. I was in a hurry to get the kids to baseball So snacks where a box of strawberries and a yo play yogurt and 90 calorie brownies. .. any ideas on snacks from the store that are not all fake sugar but still easy to eat and not too many calories? I drank some water and I did water aerobics and swimming laps.. how did the day go for every one else?
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm a day or so late too, but would love to join! I haven't done a mfp challenge before either :p

Had a good day today- excise good and have planned to be under calories (dinner time here now).

Anyone feel free to add me

Xx
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Did my elliptical yesterday and ate well. I don't plan on weighing in until the weekend. Gonna keep on truckin.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Day 3 and I am down a pound!!! 27 more days to drop the other 4! Off to a good start.
  • Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is a great start to the month!
  • blucas123
    blucas123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Things are going good for me. I just joined this challenge yesterday, but already had goals in place for the month of April and so far I've been sticking to them. Got in a very good workout yesterday and today. Keep up the good work everyone!!!!
  • SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    A little late to the party, but I am in. I had a good day yesterday and today hasn't been too bad either. Won't weigh again until Sunday. We'll see! :)
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Weighed in tonight (3/4/14) at my slimming group so I now have my starting point for April :)