Mission to loose 20lbs by 30th June- Join me please?

Options

Replies

• oheysummer
    Options
    I'm in! :wink:
  • ChelbyJean
    Options
    Absolutely! Feel free to add me. My husband and I are both trying to lose weight. My goal is to focus on shedding extra pounds and toning up for summer too, us mom's need to stick together baby weight is no joke :)
  • momonmission90
    momonmission90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    count me tooo,wanna loose 20 til june,CW 160
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have about 15 left to go!
  • ccprawak
    ccprawak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so on track to support you and get myself revved up! Let"s do it!
  • merry833
    merry833 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in.:smile: I really need to lose 20lbs by June too, but I have no friends to support me :cry: It's really easier if you have ppl doing this with you and motivate you.
  • dmrybski
    dmrybski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am so ready to own that challenge ????
  • NIaMomma
    NIaMomma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. My goal is to get to my wedding weight before my 40th bday in June
  • rachel_vegan
    rachel_vegan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think that's reasonable within the 1-2lbs per week goal! It's doable, folks! Add me as a friend. I track everyday :)
  • susie0368
    Options
    Will we have an "official" weigh in day to see who can be the Biggest Winner by June 30? Loser has a bad connotation. We're winners not losers.
  • LinaHelseth
    Options
    Count me in!
    And feel free to add me, people. :)
  • joylily27
    Options
    I'm totally in my goal is 20lbs by June 1st. I'm getting married June the 28th!
  • njoy610
    njoy610 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Girl,
    I am in your corner! You can do it!!! You can do It!!! You can do it! I know you can!
  • XDDuckie
    XDDuckie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am up for it! I want to lose that much by June 24th, going to Germany for my honeymoon I want to look and feel sexy ! I'll Add you!!!
  • Eudorcas
    Eudorcas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join you guys too! I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but unfortunately gained around 70 lbs during the pregnancy! I've decided not to weigh myself until a month post partum so I won't be logging weight for a wee while and I'm not really allowed to excercise yet but I track all my foods and am feeling pretty optimistic - we can do it!
  • LeahBluitt
    Options
    I wish I could want this bad enough for it to just happen! I can't lose weight to save my life, literally. I have been on a strict 1200 calorie diet of good foods and daily excersize. I have 1 day off of excersize a week, and one cheat day, but not on the same day. And even on cheat day I don't stuff my face, I just eat what I want if we go out to dinner. I have also been doing the Insanity workout for 3 weeks.
    Haven't lost even 1 pound. Not 1. And I have no physical changes. My body hates me.
  • susie0368
    Options
    this may sound crazy but have you ever thought that maybe you might have an underactive thyroid? It might not hurt for you to ask your dr about having it tested the next time you have a physical.
  • lovingmommy_of1
    lovingmommy_of1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't dare lose 20lbs but I do want to lose the last 10lbs!!! Anyone, feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • RiseandGrind77
    RiseandGrind77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This will be a major challenge for me but count me in!!
  • chubbymama2013
    chubbymama2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is lucy and ive been trying to lose weight for sometime nowbi need as juch motivation I can get I need friend who always log in and keep up with this becausevim just tiredbof living this life style I wake up everyday wanting to change my body but for some reason I can not stay motivated plz feel free to add me the more friends the beter motivation.