WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK

Options

Replies

• mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options

:noway:

(1) If you are from the US there is something called Obamacare and you don't need to be employed to get insurance and there are plenty of places around to get free or reduced care.
    (2) If he's not your boyfriend why are you having unprotected sex with him. You both should be responsible for birth control. And he has 3 kids already...I see where this is going.
    (4) Please use some form of birth control so we don't have to be responsible for paying for your kid.
    (3) Hey you put it out there about your sex life... but any way....Yes hormones can cause weight gain

:drinker:
  • cweaver1981
    cweaver1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If you have no job or income you would qualify for Medicaid. With Medicaid you would be able to go see your doctor to ask for professional advice on your weight issues as well as your birth control needs.
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I wish I could "like" some of these comments.

Really, buy some condoms and stop putting all of those hormones in your body!
  • mom_dipped_in_ink
    Options
    I seriously cant go to a doctor right now.

People clearly dont read. I'm uninsured, I'm unemployed. I don't pay for the plan b, he does.
    He's not my boyfriend so regular birth control is not his responsibility.
    His only concern is keeping himself from having a fourth kid.

He cant keep it up with condoms, We tried.

Since you guys seem so much more focused on what im doing in my bedroom which was not the question i asked.

IS WEIGHT GAIN A POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT FROM THAT MANY HORMONES?!
    Or is it the training?

Thats all i asked, that's all you ****ers need to be focusing on.

I have never heard so many excuses in my life. Don't put your information out there if you don't expect people to have something to say. You are sleeping with someone with whom you are not in a relationship and expecting him to shell out $30+ a pop for plan B but not $30 a month for BC. You need to take responsibility for yourself.
  • rompydompy
    rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can afford that many plan b but cant afford condoms? also i am sure planned parenthood or a similar organization would be more then happy to hand you free condoms

also condoms are a no go.

I'm sorry but this is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. My husband doesn't care for them but unless you're allergic to latex....tell him condoms or no sex. He'll wear it.

^^ this. Don't be stupid. Stand up for yourself.
  • cassidyamymommy
    cassidyamymommy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    maybe we should put this boy in the history books...first boy ever not to get an erection from condoms...seriously...do us all a favor and grow up and stop having sex. and possibly get a job so you can afford birth control. might be a place to start
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I seriously cant go to a doctor right now.

People clearly dont read. I'm uninsured, I'm unemployed. I don't pay for the plan b, he does.
    He's not my boyfriend so regular birth control is not his responsibility.
    His only concern is keeping himself from having a fourth kid.

Since you guys seem so much more focused on what im doing in my bedroom which was not the question i asked.

IS WEIGHT GAIN A POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECT FROM THAT MANY HORMONES?!
    Or is it the training?

Thats all i asked, that's all you ****ers need to be focusing on.

Another BS.

I'm uninsured and underemployed. I still go to the gyno. For the cost of all those Plan Bs, you could cover a checkup and a script.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Calling bs here. I'm nulliparous and not only had an IUD but got my tubes tied last year. Doctors aren't pulling the same crap as they used to. And if you can't stand up for your own sexuality when it comes to condoms, you aren't ready to be having sex.

And Plan B Is $50 here so SERIOUSLY calling bs.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

LOL

Just LOL
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options

LOL he already has 3. I dont think a baby really makes him lose the desire to keep having sex.

Then let's try doing a child support calculator.

If this guy is not your boyfriend but wants to have sex with you and you cannot afford contraception, make him bring the sponge, foam, film, or magic no-baby spray as an entry fee.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

It's like either way I go I cant win.
    He cant use condoms, we tried. He literally cant keep it up. He cant feel anything through them and I even made sure they were the "barely there" thin condoms.

Oldest trick in the book. Almost as good as "just the tip". I think I called bs on this one when I was 17. Lay down the law with him. And since you mentioned that he's not even your boyfriend, you just might want to get yourself tested. Planned Parenthood is your friend.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Oh my god girl, no you didn't.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I vote you try it in the pooper instead. Or is that what everyone meant by plan A?
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHCr0fUZIQzsLzIjJlh_ffpb04UjeMxdvHhG0YTmPteymRbl2L
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I vote you try it in the pooper instead. Or is that what everyone meant by plan A?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options

^This made me spit salad on my monitor! LOL! :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    If he's having sex with you it doesn't matter if he's your husband, boyfriend, friend with benefits, random person that you had a one night stand with just because, birth control is 50% his responsibility. If he's telling you that it's not, then that's a red flag. If these 3 other kids he's got were from unplanned pregnancies then that's another red flag. And him paying for you to have tons of hormones pumped through your system on a regular basis when you're sensitive to hormones and have been advised by doctors not to use hormonal birth control, that's another red flag.

Seriously, responsible men who care about the women they have sex with don't do these things. Even if it's a random hook up or friends with benefits kind of relationship, he should still care enough about your welfare to use a form of birth control that's not going to harm you or leave you at risk of unwanted pregnancy.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options

** CENSORED ***

Sorry about your sex life, OP.

This is what I was thinking.
  • jsissom86
    jsissom86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If the doctors are afraid of you putting so many hormones in your body -- aren't they afraid of the overuse of Plan B pills? Nuvaring goes in vaginally so all the medicine stays right there - doesn't go into your blood stream and make you gain weight, have side effects, etc. I've been on it for years and I love it.

Also...planned parenthood goes by your income. If you have no insurance or short on money, they will give you it for free.

Just check it out ---- I'm not judging you at all but just saying, you should like you don't want to get pregnant - so don't!
This discussion has been closed.