How many lbs do you want to lose?

Options

Replies

• ByTheBeach
    Options
    I am looking at loosing 20 lbs and I weight 139 right now, at 5'4". I'm mostly flab though!
  • Juliep
    Juliep Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm new! I haven't introduced myself yet.. I'm Julie! 26 years old. I put down that I want to lose about 140 pounds.. Honestly I would like to lose a lot more then that but thats just what I put for now. I had a daughter in Dec 2003 and just kept gaining and I've hit 320pounds I think. I don't know my exact weight at the moment because I don't have a scale but thats what I was at my last Doctors appointment in late October! I just hope I can do it.. I have severe asthma and had a heart problem after having my daughter!

Talk to you all soon!
  • NatalieSmith
    Options
    I started at 174 in March. Diet and excerise and eating less chocolate (for real) helped brng me down to 142.5. (weighed today). I want to lose 7 pounds to be about 135. This is my ideal and goal weight.

Congrats to everyone losing! And to everyone starting!

We are all doing it for different reasons, but the fact is we should all help each other get there!

Good luck!
  • tami451
    Options
    im 5'1 and i weigh 313, so i become the heavyweight queen here, im 41, and im tired of being tired bout being fat, i purposely avoided mirrors and scales, but im now realizing its about accountablility. i would be happy just being at 200, but short term is 4 lbs a weekso that makes 297 by the end of the month. Wish me luck!! LOL
  • lili8184
    Options
    :ohwell: unfortunately- right now, today is my first day, and i have to lose 136 to be where i want, but i could lose 106 and be happy- that's what i was at about 2 years ago B4 i had my gall bladder removed...anyone else have that operation and gain a ton of weight?
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    My ultimate goal is about 100 pounds. but I'm initially just shooting for a 25 lb goal. I know that much will make an incredible difference in how I feel and my health and hopefully reaching that goal will be motivation to keep going the rest of the way.
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    :ohwell: unfortunately- right now, today is my first day, and i have to lose 136 to be where i want, but i could lose 106 and be happy- that's what i was at about 2 years ago B4 i had my gall bladder removed...anyone else have that operation and gain a ton of weight?

I gained a lot after my gallbladder was removed! I had 2 children and got back to my normal size. I then had my gallbladder removed, and gained almost 30 pounds within months. Our Gallbladders regulate a lot of things and do more than we think. (Of course they don't tell you that kind of stuff until after the surgery)
  • Skinny_to_be
    Options
    My ideal goal is to lose 44 pounds. Here's hoping.
  • breannemeehan
    Options
    I am 5'9" and weigh 191.4 lbs.
    My baby was born 7 months ago and I have lost about ten pounds in the past five months. I NEED to loose at least 30 lbs by April 2008 for my wedding. My goal weight is 145 - so my overall goal would be to loose about 45 pounds. -- Back to where I was when I first met my future hubby!
  • moni915
    Options
    I am 5'9" and weight 182. My goal is 150
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am a little over 6 feet tall. Yip, I am one tall woman. I would like to lose about 90 lbs.
  • miche1e
    miche1e Posts: 11
    Options
    i am 5'4 and currently weigh 117. my ideal weight is 105 which gives me 12 lbs to lose. i'm finding that my weight was much easier to shed before i turned 30 (i'm 32). :cry:

i realize that i may not have a lot to lose and that my starting weight isn't that high ...but the bottom line is we all have a "picture perfect" self that makes us happy. :flowerforyou:
  • cutie756
    Options
    im currently 154lbs and want to get down to around 130lbs
  • Ainsley
    Ainsley Posts: 20
    Options
    I weigh 215 right now and would like to get down to either 120 or 125 (i'm 5'3) So I guess that would mean I'd like to lose 90 lbs... I hope I can attain my goal!
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" and my wishful thinking goal would put me at 110, so 100 pounds, but that's REALLY not realistic and I know that.
    My realistic goal, I think, is 135, so 75 pounds. I'm hoping to be there by New Year's 09. I'm hoping to hit 20 pounds off by the end of February, down to 170 or lower by June and 150 by August. I think by breaking it up this way I can keep myself from focusing on the 135 (or lower and getting discouraged) and I'll have milestones to celebrate along the way.

Rose
  • aims71385
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 139. My ultimate goal is 125. 14 pounds!
  • leahdan0523
    Options
    About 45 more, to get me at 145!:smile:
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    I am 5ft 7 and weigh 150. I want to (translate to I will) loose 30 pounds. :bigsmile:
  • pattys624
    Options
    I hit my peak weight 3 months ago - 360 lbs. I grieved about it until December, and then realized it was time to fix it.

So far I've lost 4 lbs (and I weigh in again on Friday).

My goal is to lose 180 lbs. I'm 5'-9" tall and feel that 180 would be perfect for my size and body shape.
  • chelc8807
    Options
    i figured it would be good to post here, since its so easy to make excuses about why i dont stick with getting in shape... especially when i'm the only one who knows about it
    I started out last week @ 163 and, eventually i'd like to be around 125.
    Right now i'm at 157 and, my short term goal is 150 by the end of january.
    Thanks for reading this, have a great day, and good luck! :smile: