Who's food diary is open to view?

Options
I eat such crap and want sooo badly to eat healthy and clean. I would love to be able to check out some others food diaries to get some idea's. I thought I would start by writing down everything I like and would eat then make different menu's from that. When you don't know a lot it is really, really hard to know what to eat that your body will love.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You can read mine, i'm not the healthies eater by any means, but not the worse either.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am super duper healthy! For proof...see the 2 gas station hot dogs I ate yesterday!
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    mine is available...
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    my diary is open. i eat healthy sometimes, dont know if it will be useful to you though cos i cook at home, and very random recipes...lol
  • Alleghany
    Options
    Mine! I just started logging again today so I can maintain my weight through the end of the year.

LOL @ jester =]
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - feel free. I generally eat pretty healthy, but as of late there are a ton of sweets....however I try to make up for them! :)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I am super duper healthy! For proof...see the 2 gas station hot dogs I ate yesterday!
    You are not right. :laugh:
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    mine is open, probably not the best example during the holidays...but i try to stay pretty consistent.
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    mine is open, feel free, just ignore the saturday ones!!! they normally have a lot of alcohol in them :drinker: :blushing:
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It's not completely clean but I do pretty well. Um, as long as you don't take into account the coffee creamer & wine. Yes, both. Yes, everyday.
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Mine is open, but I am pretty repetitive... Enjoy!!
  • JosephTucker
    Options
    Mine is open for the world to view...
  • knipper01
    Options
    knipper01 give it a read
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    MIne is open, go back to October and November for healthier options-not been a good girl lately and the scale is reflecting that! Waaaaaayyyy too much sugar. Good luck!
  • Jozie236
    Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm open. Some days healthy, some days horrific. But, I try.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well .... I've been so-so but it will give you an idea.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out. Please keep in mind that this is an exceptionally tough time of year. I try and log everything I eat down to the pat of butter and the lonely broken xmas cookie begging to be eatin...
  • 19marie74
    Options
    mine is open. But we eat almost the same things every week. I live on a budget.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Feel free. I'm a "eat (nearly) anything you want, but in moderation" type of person, but not much into the worst of unhealthy food anyway.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well... sometimes good, sometimes not!